Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Grounds manager
[QUOTE="Tommyd, post
Plus that handy dandy 8ft bed!

I miss that bed significantly. I’m a contractor so now I have to drag a tool trailer around to job sites.
I knew that going into it I guess.
That’s what I tell myself. Just pull a trailer. Problem solved.
Sponsored

Rzrhawg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Lots of full size truck people downsizing. Interesting.
Yeah, I miss my full size just about every day. The Jeep is fun, but I really miss the interior space, bed space, towing capacity, smoothness on the road, etc.

Jeeper44mag

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2018 JKU
Occupation
Detention
Yeah, I miss my full size just about every day. The Jeep is fun, but I really miss the interior space, bed space, towing capacity, smoothness on the road, etc.
A full size is definitely more practical, but my Quad cab Dodge Ram 1500 (which was a fine truck) NEVER put the smile on my face that the Jeep does EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Luis

Sponsored

Sponsored

DblD

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
City of Springfield
First Post here:

Traded the 2018 Toyota Tacoma

Jeep Gladiator Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! Tacoma Mountain

For the new 2023 Gladiator

Jeep Gladiator Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! Jeep Gladiator New

Sinagua

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2022 Accord Sport Hybrid
Occupation
Stupid MFer
Well, I traded in my son’s 2014 Tacoma. Did drive a 2019 loaded and lifted Tacoma prior, also my 2022 Accord Hybrid (The Daily). The 2019 Taco is now my son’s daily. Moved to a 2023 Rubicon Gladiator. The Gladiator now sits on 35” Falcon RTs With a few other mods.

Jeep Gladiator Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! IMG_5316

Jeep Gladiator Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! IMG_6233

Jeep Gladiator Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! IMG_0342
Sponsored

Last edited: