Time to order, build and deliver new Gladiator

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX570, Model Y
Did you get any accurate wind of the build tracking (from Jeep chat or the dealer), or did it just show up? Getting my sales lady to actually send me an update is pulling teeth, and I've heard Jeep chat is innacurate at best (perpetually in scheduling, I'm hoping it's actually farther and pleasantly surprises me).
My dealer told me that it was expected to ship 8/17 when it went into D1, was built by 8/16 and in the rail yard on 8/17
Annoying Jeep Chat every other day let me keep track of it. On 8/17 or 8/18 they told me it was expected at the dealer 8/17-8/30
Sponsored

Darel

First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
OK, so are you guys getting the most accurate info from the dealer?

I ordered 8/16, had a VIN within 12 hours. Jeep Chat told me on Monday I'm in D1, couldn't / wouldn't give me any dates.

Honestly, I'm not in any hurry. However I'll be gathering funds (selling a truck, selling some stocks) for the downpayment, and I kinda would like a ballpark on a timeframe.

I don't want to bug Craig at Koons every day, as I know he's busy and frankly I'm not that kind of guy. Just want to know where I can narrow my focus and who to annoy.

Other than the tracker above (which I refresh every 15 minutes waiting for a Build Sheet to show up) I really wish you could just look this stuff up online.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am also a Bronco reservation holder.

I would be happy to wait for the Bronco, but I'm starting to turn back towards the Jeep. Interior is higher quality and overall less gimicky. And I prefer a pickup truck body, though its not a need.

Anything at or under 2 months will be fantastic for me. Just waiting to hear if 4xe is offered in 2022. 100 extra hp and 200 extra ft-lbs of torque is worth waiting an extra month for if it happens.

Wncjeepguy

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek, Toyota 4runner
Occupation
Medical Field
So I admittedly have an order for a Bronco and am getting frustrated with the delays and unknowns. Gladiator has been my backup choice, but I hear all other auto makers are experiencing delays (albeit, not nearly as bad as the Bronco). How long do you guys estimate a new gladiator order would take to go from order to delivery?
Ordered my new Gladiator Rubicon July 20th, it was delivered to dealer Today 8/30, got notified it was built and window sticker on 8/16

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Two Door Rubicon, 2017 Audi Q5, 2016 Ram, 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Ordered my new Gladiator Rubicon July 20th, it was delivered to dealer Today 8/30, got notified it was built and window sticker on 8/16
Who did you order through?

Sponsored

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
You could do what I did. I found a Gladiator that had Everything I wanted, plus more. Although I really didn’t want the extra add ons, given if the chip shortage was not an issue I would of ordered one. Yes, I did pay more but it turns out, the extra features are growing on me, and I’m glad I have one. I feel great full to be able to purchase my truck, and hope you get yours too.

it_trailblzr

First Name
Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTO
Occupation
Social Extrovert
So in the spirit of

TL;DR

I have to ask why Bronco with all the pre-existing issues I read about. A Jeep either has issues or it does not (albeit fixable). A Bronco has issues, or a poop-ton of issues from what I have read (and dealers can`t fix shitz).
Sponsored