Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
I installed the last piece of the Synergy MFG steering upgrades the tie rod and steering stabilizer relocation. I previously already had their drag link, track bar/brackets.

Steering Install
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
I was sent some prototype JT inner fenders from Skull Krusher's. This video covers the install process as well as modifying the factory plastic liners to cover the gaps that the new ones don't cover.
Inner Fender Liner Install

Last edited:

Sponsored

Altex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 M3, 89 964, 2020 Gator JT
Looks great! I really like how you cut the oem fender liners, good work

OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
Looks great! I really like how you cut the oem fender liners, good work
Thank you, I was surprised with how well cutting the factory liner worked actually. Definitely worth the extra time.

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
I was sent some prototype JT inner fenders from Skull Krusher's. This video covers the install process as well as modifying the factory plastic liners to cover the gaps that the new ones don't cover.

Hey what brand is that nutsert? Do you have a link? Nice install video btw. Although, I would have liked it if the aluminum insert covered the whole area of the previous fender liner .. unless that is by design to allow for shorter fenders? But, if wiring is exposed I would think that is a risk... You obviously did a great job by leaving part of the plastic orig fender liner but Idk if I am capable of doing that LOL

OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
Hey what brand is that nutsert? Do you have a link? Nice install video btw. Although, I would have liked it if the aluminum insert covered the whole area of the previous fender liner .. unless that is by design to allow for shorter fenders? But, if wiring is exposed I would think that is a risk... You obviously did a great job by leaving part of the plastic orig fender liner but Idk if I am capable of doing that LOL
I do not have a link to the Nutsert tool. My father bought it a long time ago. I will definitely ask him what brand it is.

Thank you for the kind words. So these inner fenders are designed mainly for people replacing the factory plastic fenders with metal tube fenders or something like you would find from Metal Cloak. I haven’t seen a metal replacement that replaces every part of the factory liner, at least not for the front.

You could totally do this install yourself! Just take your time, my video should help you through the whole thing. You saw exactly where I cut the factory plastic you could trace it out like I did and do the same thing.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
I have been working on my own bed rack out of 2” .120 square tube, 1.5” .120 round tube, and some 1x2” .120. All aluminum so super light.

I will try to get some pictures of the progress tomorrow and as always video to follow.

OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
<looksatcalendar>
I will be connecting the round tube with some 1”x2” to give rigidity and side mounting options. Sort of a 3 tier system with the roof top tent going up top, the rack in the middle, and of course the bed underneath.

F196E311-B215-415E-AF67-AEDD64C4FDAC.jpeg