Sponsored

To LED upgrade or not LED...that should never be a question.

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
Well that's convenient! Let me (us) know how you like them! And obviously I'm sure you'll need wait till dark to truly test them out. Thanks in advance!
I have to say they look awesome on. 100% better then stock. I do not see any green tint from running lights that people have posted on here. Install was very easy. I ran them through car wash and they seem to be sealed good, I know I saw people post saying they got moisture in them. I paired them with the 20w fog light kit and it’s very nice looking. Can’t wait till it’s dark out
Sponsored

Rockchucker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Skullivan l drive alot with the fog lights on because alot of fog. Lights won't work with high beams this seems to help

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Skullivan l drive alot with the fog lights on because alot of fog. Lights won't work with high beams this seems to help
[/QUOTE
I used my JScan and my foglights work with my high beams now

Rockchucker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Jeeperjamie. I know they got them

canyonrat

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2005 Jeep TJ RME
Well LED is still a question for me. Because I put in Silverstar Ultra halogens that work just fine. And mostly because my winch is jammed up against my grill so anything with the grill I have to pull my front skid, and then pull my winch. That doesn’t sound like fun. Fishing the bulbs in from behind is also unappealing but probably not as bad as pulling the winch...if I could fit my oversized paws in where those bulbs go.

Sponsored

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
These things are so much brighter, I can actually see at night now. Sorry for the crappy photos, will try to get my gf to take some this weekend.

Jeep Gladiator To LED upgrade or not LED...that should never be a question. E22A2A9D-E34F-4726-AD9D-86A67C387B97

OP
OP

WaterDR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
You can generally just turn them on when the markers are on. No need to have the headlights on.

Sponsored

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
You can generally just turn them on when the markers are on. No need to have the headlights on.
I’ll give it a try thx, Ive been wrapped around the axle about damn bed lights it’s funny when guys get a gladiator and say yeah they come on only to realize the threads been doing a while and read they really dont lmao
I loved my JK fog, when In the woods that’s all I’d use but now I have LED DLR’s I just use those to sneak in

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I mean only fog lights not just when headlights are on
That's how you do it, push the button. On mine if I push the button, I can turn the foglights on without turning the headlights on. Maybe different models are different.

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
That's how you do it, push the button. On mine if I push the button, I can turn the foglights on without turning the headlights on. Maybe different models are different.
I’ll give it a try so far no luck

Last edited:

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport