First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Emergency Communications
JeepNNJ, when you get a chance, post a pic of how it looks with that Teraflex. Im on the fence about getting it.

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport, Auto,Tow package
Occupation
Retired Eng
Got my 2021 Gladiator in August 21. Wife and I were talking about vehicles to use on the National Forest roads. We passed a Gladiator and both said thats the one. Went to dealer the next day and had them search for one. We took a Black Sport with automatic and tow package everyting else manual. Only upgrade I have made was to install electric door locks. Do not plan to upgrade anything else. We also use for long cross state road trip.

Vehicles we have had are 4 Blazer/Tahoes and 3 Frontiers. The last Frontier was good for the forest roads but it just did not have the feel we wanted. My thoughts in the last four months is that the Gladiator is just the vehicle for us. The Gladiator is fun for us old retired folks which is a big reason to have one. The Gladiator handle very good on the ice/partial ice and climbing the roads above 7000' with all the power we need. Yes it is a different kind of truck but it is great. We almost bought a CJ years ago but we lived in the south flat delta lands but now we live near several mountainous National forest. I have used the slow crawling up some locations because it was fun. Nothing like big rock crawling.

I have also enjoyed this forum for the information shared.

JeepNNJ

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Jeep TJ '22 Gladiator
Occupation
Chemist
JeepNNJ, when you get a chance, post a pic of how it looks with that Teraflex. Im on the fence about getting it.
Hi MyJeepShawn, i was going to take some pics after i get my new tires mounted, but i will take some pics. For me, it was a no-brainer. i added the same Teraflex on my '97 TJ. For ~$100, i think it adds the biggest bang for the buck on the appearence of the Jeep. If you lift it more, then you have other issues; shocks, track bar, sway bar links.
I used the Gladiator jack, placed on (2) 2x10 ~ 10 inches long stacked on top of each other, to raise the jeep high enough to place the jack stands under the frame.
If you do get the TeraFlex, dont forget to adjust the headlights :)

Sponsored

mrmo

First Name
Mrmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
nuke
My diesel Willys finally showed, picked it up yesterday. It looks good, im happy. Had the dealer turn those white letters around, with the black wall side it looks excellent.

654561882_resized.jpg

20211231_151720.jpg

20211231_151736.jpg

JeepNNJ

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Jeep TJ '22 Gladiator
Occupation
Chemist
Hi, sorry Shawn it took so long for the pics of the 1.5" Teraflex installed. Its been raining a lot and even started to snow when i was taking theses pic

IMG_4552.JPG

IMG_4550.JPG

Hamtme

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2024 Ram 2500
Occupation
Farmer
I picked up my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon eco diesel, on 12/27/21 on my way back from Vacation. So now I can park my 2018 Ram 3500 dually once in a while. I have a lot to learn about this Jeep.

Sponsored

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Good to know. It’s got the trailer hitch, 4.10’s, d44 wides front and rear. States it right on the window sticker as well. I don’t plan on towing anything with it…just happened to be the color, tranny and most options I was looking for.
Very interesting. You have a unicorn for sure. A friend was asking me about the manual tranny and max tow and I should him you can't build one. For giggles, I just tried again and for 2021 nor 2022, you cannot build a manual tranny max tow. The minute you select manual trans, it removes max tow. Which makes sense considering the manual has a lower tow rating to begin with.

Anyway you slice it, nice rig and welcome to the forum! :rock: :jk:

MyJeepShawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Emergency Communications
Hi, sorry Shawn it took so long for the pics of the 1.5" Teraflex installed. Its been raining a lot and even started to snow when i was taking theses pic

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_4550.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_4550.JPG
That looks spot on! Did you do it yourself or have a shop do it? I think I may roll this and a set of rubicon takeoffs wheels until I decide to go big.

a48jeep

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Ecodiesel, 1975 CJ6 and 1998 TJ6
Occupation
Estimator/PM Commercial Glass
Here is my '21 Willys Ecodiesel. I picked it up last evening (Jan. 6th). It is the first new Jeep I have had and gives my '98 TJ6 a break from daily driving duty and lets it be a trail rig (stretched 15", fits a TJ Unlimited soft top). The Willys is well outfitted, though it does not have the LED lightng package. The little diesel sounds amazing and the power is wonderfully smooth...an iDrive throtle control is in its future. As I have a trail rig, I just don't see the need to mess with this too much...possibly a leveling kit and 33's...and then maybe....!
Cheers and Happy Jeeping.

IMG_4191.jpeg

kad's_Glad

First Name
Rufus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mojave - Sting Gray
Occupation
Retired
Here is my '21 Willys Ecodiesel. I picked it up last evening (Jan. 6th). It is the first new Jeep I have had and gives my '98 TJ6 a break from daily driving duty and lets it be a trail rig (stretched 15", fits a TJ Unlimited soft top). The Willys is well outfitted, though it does not have the LED lightng package. The little diesel sounds amazing and the power is wonderfully smooth...an iDrive throtle control is in its future. As I have a trail rig, I just don't see the need to mess with this too much...possibly a leveling kit and 33's...and then maybe....!
Cheers and Happy Jeeping.

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_4191
Looks great. Love the black grill. Have Fun!