Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here!

gamorg02

First Name
garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
I have a spot like that on my brand new 2022 freedom top panel . Wavy door at hinges also. Probably going to put a sunrider so not going to worry about the tiny imperfection on top.
Part of me just wants to document it to the dealer incase it gets worse vs have them attempt to re-spray it. I always trust OEM/factory clear/paint over body shop.

I'd take a new freedom panel but I doubt FCA would go for it, it also might be sandable and just a quick few drops of clear and buffing. Thanks for the info!
Sponsored

Maccam26

First Name
Marc-Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Part of me just wants to document it to the dealer incase it gets worse vs have them attempt to re-spray it. I always trust OEM/factory clear/paint over body shop.

I'd take a new freedom panel but I doubt FCA would go for it, it also might be sandable and just a quick few drops of clear and buffing. Thanks for the info!
Yeah I looked at mine and tried to determine but I like factory paint too. Looks like a defect in fiberglass probably not going to get worse in my case . Documenting it with dealer maybe I’ll do that though good idea

Bald Menace

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Hey guys,
First Jeep for me. Just found this forum so even though I've had my JT since last July im checking in.
2021 Sport S
Eco diesel
Sting gray
Currently have about 2500 miles on it with a Derringer and pedal monster. My last 2 vehicles were a Scat pack Challenger and a 2018 Mustang GT and I honestly enjoy driving the Jeep more than either of those cars. Future plans are better wheels and tires, level kit and rock sliders to help protect rockers from stone chips.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20210712_163114

Sponsored

DavidBT

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, 2005 TJ Rubicon
Occupation
Happily Retired
I've been fortunate to own a 1982 Scrambler in the 90s and a 04 unlimited for approximately 5 years and recently own a 05 tj wrangler rubicon. We just traded in a piece of crap 5th wheel for a 26' travel trailer and felt I no longer needed my Ram 3500 6.7 crew cab. So I was able to get this beauty delivered to my driveway Thursday the 28th. A 2022 Gladiator Sport S max tow. Our new travel trailer is a non slide with a gvwr of 5,500lbs.

20220428_175352.jpg

20220428_175325.jpg

20220428_175309.jpg

20220428_175252.jpg

gr33n01

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport Altitude
Occupation
Engineer
Traded in my 2019 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4 for a 2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport. I didn't get a picture of the Jeep with the tires and rims that I bought it with (came as an Altitude package with black rims and street tires), but I did score these Rubicon take-offs with Wildpeaks before I even got 300 miles on it.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! Sarge-1

WetWilly

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
Hello my name is George
And I am a Jeep addict !! I thought I was cured BUT.

I went out for Chinese food and ended up trading my 2019 Scat Pack in on the Willys. Talk about getting side tracked. Best riding, driving Jeep I have ever owned.
I have had Cj YJ TJ Mj XJ My last one was a 1988 XJ Wagoneer with LT-1 conversion. I am thinking this will stay the way it came, what do you think, have you ever heard that before ??

IMG_2756.JPG

WetWilly

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
Traded in my 2019 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4 for a 2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport. I didn't get a picture of the Jeep with the tires and rims that I bought it with (came as an Altitude package with black rims and street tires), but I did score these Rubicon take-offs with Wildpeaks before I even got 300 miles on it.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_2756.JPG
My favorite color,love it

Sponsored

4x4ready

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Occupation
Eng.
Extremely happy with my 2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel in Sarge Green. This time around got exact options and color I wanted so it was hard to find.

Leather–Trimmed Bucket Seats
Customer Preferred Package 26R
Trailer-Tow Package
Cold Weather Group
Premium LED Lighting Group
Jeep® Active Safety Group
Auxiliary Switch Group
Windshield with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Body–Color Freedom Top® 3–Piece Hard Top
Winch–Capable Steel Front Bumper
Body–Color Fender Flares
Wireless Speaker
Forward–Facing TrailCam

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 45A7D3EA-32F8-4EAB-9FC0-B6A604720B15

Last edited:

Seltzer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 gladiator mojave
Occupation
Self
Picked up yesterday in Va. Just rolled off the truck. Dealer wanted 5k over. That didn't happen. Definitely gonna upgrade but don't want to just throw parts at it. Gonna
start of course w wheels/ tires. Probably 35s 2 in lift and a couple bumpers.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20220511_195229