First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive Manufacturing
Just bought a 2022 Jeep Gladiator 3.6L Sport. The following mods have been done:
3.5” ready-lift
Fuel Zephyr 17x9
37x12.50 Yokohama Geolanders
Flowmaster 40 Series dual exhaust
Scheduled to have 4.88 gears
Coverking Top Liner
Neoprene seat covers
Pre-runner grill lights
Full size matching spare with mount in the bed
Tyger roll bar
Deezee bed mat
Line-X premium spray in
6 inch antenna
Dead pedal
Door opening guards
Rugged ridge floor liners
K&N Air Filter
Sport pedals
B78571BB-1742-4575-95AB-6804E1239705.jpeg

B256EEFA-3164-4EA7-AC1A-A290D76A0B10.jpeg
Sponsored

xdm10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Just bought a 2022 High Altitude last Thursday! Actually was targeting the Willys, but with the 0% for 72 months that they’re offering on the HA, I’ll actually spend less on it overall than the Willys. That and the luxury options helped get my wife from lukewarm to totally in favor of it, haha.

Personally can’t stand the look of the tires on this thing, so I picked up a Mopar 2” lift kit today and am getting some 35” tires put on ASAP! And yes, I’m keeping the 20” wheels… for now, at least.

Jimko71

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
I too just bought a 2022 High Altitude. Actually it was a "two-fer" - my wife bought a 2022 Grand Cherokee Altitude. We traded in two Fords (2018 Ford Explorer Sport and a 2020 Ford Ranger Lariat), Trade values were crazy. Plus the 0% on the Gladiator was a great perk.

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! Jeep 1

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! GC1

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! Jeep 2

Sponsored

dutch7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator High Altitude
Picked my Granite High Altitude up Thursday night, Friday I pulled the back seat out for the dog kennel, loaded for a weeks vacation in the smokies, drove 12 hrs and loved every mile. Long time Jeep guy, just without for a few years (still have two flatties). Will try to get better pics this week in the Mountains of NC.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! tempImagedETAEt

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 1660786309292

Last edited:
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator, 2022 Scat Pack, and HD Road Glide
Occupation
Retired Army
Have a Bronco on order for almost a year with no end in sight and we have a lease that is ready for turn in. Looked at Jeep’s for a while. Last week saw the Gladiator has 0% for 72 so we picked up the pace and found a High Altitude we liked. We are pretty impressed with the fit and finish of the Jeep. My wife drives a BMW X3 M so the power in the Jeep so not what she is accustomed to but it’s all good otherwise. The best part is all the customization you can do. We live in Kentucky and have great roads to just take a drive on. I have appreciate all the help and information in this forum.

RedChili

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
3 weeks ago, my better half and I were on our way to the grocery store when she made a suggestion that we should stop by the jeep dealer and take a look. 45 minutes later we were cleaning out the '17 Grand Cherokee and driving off in a big red chili! (Firecracker Red Rubicon Gladiator). My first real "Jeep Jeep", as we like to say, and its awesome! (Chris Farley voice) Even my father-in-law cracked a smile when he saw it and said, "lets open the hood!"

Not too option heavy:
Leather trimmed seats
Cold weather package
Tow package
Black hardtop
Gorilla glass

Just had a line X liner sprayed in this week. Used collection of Amazon cards to pick up a Bestop Sunrider top, and added some Mopar all weather mats.

Having never modified any car I've owned, I cant believe how addictive the prospect is, of putting on different parts and accessories. As a compulsive spender, this truck is going to hurt! LED lights, stubby bumper, lift kit, wheels and tires, oh my...just need to pace myself a little and all should be fine...right? Should be fine??

Picking up a ton of great information on this forum and hope to learn much more!

Sponsored

pedalwrench

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JK, 2007 Dodge Ram
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I drove this 22 Sport S Max Tow home last weekend. I had been looking for a while and planned on ordering since I wanted specific options but I ran out of time to have it for a trip I have planned in October. I still needed to sell off my 07 Ram and 08 Harley so I wasn't quite ready but the dealer gave me an adequate amount on trade for both, and was willing to deal on price. This one has my must haves of the max tow and hard top plus the leds and gorilla glass that I would not have ordered but am not opposed to. The steps, LoJack, wheel locks and the usual bs like nitrogen in the tires are part of "dealer added options" they had on the price sheet at $2200. The first thing I did when we sat down was line out that 2200 and said "yeah I'm not paying for that". Also got the price to $4k under sticker. So not an amazing deal, but pretty decent and good enough for me.

This truck will be my daily/travel/camping vehicle. I love my 2 door JK but it's very tiring on a long trip and only going to get worse as it's tires get bigger. And fitting all my camping gear is very difficult (because of the boyscout in me haha).

The mods will be fairly mild and on a budget. It's getting LineX in the bed on Thursday. I have already ordered the AEV 2" spacer lift and I'll be moving the 35s from the JK (she's getting 37s) on to the JT with some Quadratec Morphic wheels. I went with an OVS RTT mounted on an Amazon no name half rack. Also basic interior stuff like Quadratec Trufit mats and Bullet Point Rubigrid phone mount. I'll probably do Katzkin leather on the seats next year some time since that was the other option I wanted that it didn't have along with the bedliner.

20220820_142226.jpg

kyoung05

First Name
Kyoung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 2005 STI, 2020 M340i
Just picked up my 2022 Gladiator Sting Gray Sport yesterday. Have put about 400 miles on it so far (driving back home from the dealership). I'll post a first impressions thread shortly! So far, very excited!

Kirk*Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Jeep Mojave/toyota camry
New guy here.. bought my gladiator mojave a few weeks ago this forum seems to have a lot of good information on it

SoCal Gunner

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mohave
FNG here and this looks like the closest thing to an intro/new member thread, so here goes:

I use the same handle across several forums. Hobbies/interests include guns, knives, the great outdoors, camping, fishing, cigars and scotch. Can officially add jeep'n to the list now - First ever Jeep for me: JT Movhave w/towing, leather, ACC/Safety, front cam, off the top of my head.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20220923_130829

This forum has been a great source of information and I look forward to becoming part of the community