Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here!

Gbax79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 JKU
New Gladiator member from Iowa but def not new to the Jeep & forum game - traded my 13 JKU for a new 22 JT.
These forums can be a great resource and looking forward to contributing.
Sponsored

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 22
Hi everyone,

We took delivery of our gladiator Rubicon a few weeks ago, this will be our 6th jeep since we arrived here in New Zealand.
I put already the RSI Canopy and our roof tent is waiting for the summer time to rise.
Browsing the forum to keep my knowledge up to date and will definitely keep upgrading it here and there, because it is a jeep "thing" right :) you don´t want to keep it stock too long.

Have a good day.

20221014_125002.jpg

GMag

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Hello from SoCal, been lurking for a minute. Great info and reviews have been a big help so far. Coming from a 2000 TJ to a 2022 JTR so needed a lot of info to get back into Jeepin' after so many moons.

tempImageIPtp2z.png

Sponsored

wachuko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
New Gladiator (and Jeep) owner and member.

Purchased on November 11, 2022 new from the lot as it was an impulse buy...

3.6L V6 engine
Color: Sting Ray
Options:
Leather Seats
LED Lights
8-Speed Automatic Transmission
Gorilla Glass Windshield
Black Freedom Hard Top

I missed out on having the factory tow package and auxiliary switches like I wanted...but again, impulse buy.

At least, as part of the deal, they installed the factory hitch ( I know I am missing out on the better alternator, additional cooling, and switches but oh well... ), gave me the mud flaps and all weather mats.

Always wanted a Jeep... wanted a Wrangler but needed the bed for house stuff and not having to pull a trailer. I come from having a Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison diesel... after trading that in for my wife's car, I could not be without a truck... lasted only 5 months without one...

Here are a few photos:

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_9430

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_9429

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_9433

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_9426

Mods so far have been minimal...
1. Roll-N-Lock retractable tonneau cover
2. Bolt hood lock
3. Shorty radio antenna
4. Pull handles
5. Mopar lockable fuel cap
6. Hood struts
7. Midland MXT275 GMRS radio and its antenna

The main use is as my daily driver and eventually I want to go camping with it... so more of an overland vehicle than a hard core rock climber...

Some additional future mods:
1. I will get a low profile bed rack
2. A tent to place over the rack
3. Install kitchen and cooler setup that will carry over from my previous truck
4. Additional lights
5. Factory looking front metal bumper to be able to install a winch. I wanted an AEV front bumper, but I just can't justify the cost... so going with one of those aftermarket factory knock-offs...
6. Some additional recovery gear
7. Modifying some used N-Fab steps that I have to install on the stock rock rail
8. Sunrider for Hardtop
9. Front facing camera
10. Z Automotive Tazer JL/JT Mini programmer
11. Mopar Auxiliary switches - I like their factory look
12. A mount for my phone
13. ...oh! and 35" pizza cutter tires...

The depth on the bed is challenging for storing some of the stuff I had. I will need to see what can be fitted and what will need to be chopped down to fit...

I do hope I do not regret going Mojave instead of Rubicon... we will see... What I do not regret is getting it... I have been wanting a Jeep for decades... this is a dream come true for me... wohooo!!

Last edited:

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
New Gladiator (and Jeep) owner and member.

Purchased on November 11, 2022 new from the lot as it was an impulse buy...

3.6L V6 engine
Color: Sting Ray
Options:
Leather Seats
LED Lights
8-Speed Automatic Transmission
Gorilla Glass Windshield
Black Freedom Hard Top

I missed out on having the factory tow package and auxiliary switches like I wanted...but again, impulse buy.

At least, as part of the deal, they installed the factory hitch ( I know I am missing out on the better alternator, additional cooling, and switches but oh well... ), gave me the mud flaps and all weather mats.

Always wanted a Jeep... wanted a Wrangler but needed the bed for house stuff and not having to pull a trailer. I come from having a Chevy ZR2 Bison diesel... after trading that in for my wife's car, I could not be without a truck... lasted only 5 months without one...

Here are a few photos:

Mods so far have been minimal...
1. Roll-N-Lock retractable tonneau cover
2. Bolt hood lock
3. Shorty radio antenna
4. Pull handles
5. Mopar lockable fuel cap
6. Hood struts
7. Midland MXT275 GMRS radio and its antenna

The main use is as my daily driver and eventually I want to go camping with it... so more of an overland vehicle than a hard core rock climber...

Some additional future mods:
1. I will get a low profile bed rack
2. A tent to place over the rack
3. Install kitchen and cooler setup that will carry over from my previous truck
4. Additional lights
5. Factory looking front metal bumper to be able to install a winch. I wanted an AEV front bumper, but I just can't justify the cost... so going with one of those aftermarket factory knock-offs...
6. Some additional recovery gear
7. Modifying some used N-Fab steps that I have to install on the stock rock rail
8. Sunrider for Hardtop
9. Front facing camera
10. Z Automotive Tazer JL/JT Mini programmer
11. Mopar Auxiliary switches - I like their factory look
12. A mount for my phone
13. ...oh! and 35" pizza cutter tires...

The depth on the bed is challenging for storing some of the stuff I had. I will need to see what can be fitted and what will need to be chopped down to fit...

I do hope I do not regret going Mojave instead of Rubicon... we will see... What I do not regret is getting it... I have been wanting a Jeep for decades... this is a dream come true for me... wohooo!!
Congratulations and welcome to the Gladiator obsession!!

O|||||||O

#JTRSPARTACUS

https://youtube.com/c/JTRSpartacus

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

ASHEVILLE_3D

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
3D Motion Designer
Just traded in my 2018 JL Sport for this 2023 Rubicon :D It had every option I wanted exceptttt the LED package but couldn't say no. ONLY thing I'll say that I was a bitttt disappointed in is I didn't realize until I was home but the 2023 Rubicon no longer comes with the FOX shocks apparently. They're kind of covered in a red plastic and don't say FOX. Kind of lame, Love it otherwise drives so much better than the 2 door

EDIT: I looked at my build sheet and the Front and Rear Shocks say "RED TENNECO" not sure why the change, maybe I'm wrong but I was under the impression that the 2020-2022 had Fox shocks on rubicons.

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_0331

Last edited:

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
Welcome from another NC jeepers.

Just traded in my 2018 JL Sport for this 2023 Rubicon :D It had every option I wanted exceptttt the LED package but couldn't say no. ONLY thing I'll say that I was a bitttt disappointed in is I didn't realize until I was home but the 2023 Rubicon no longer comes with the FOX shocks apparently. They're kind of covered in a red plastic and don't say FOX. Kind of lame, Love it otherwise drives so much better than the 2 door

RudeJeepin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link

EDIT: I looked at my build sheet and the Front and Rear Shocks say "RED TENNECO" not sure why the change, maybe I'm wrong but I was under the impression that the 2020-2022 had Fox shocks on rubicons.

My 22 JTRD has the Fox shocks, not sure if they are any better than the Red Tennecos.
Nice looking Gladiator, I'm kinda partial to the Stingrey personally.
20220510_174628.jpg

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Yeah, seems to be a 2023 change on the Rubicon's. Reasons are unknown. Could be supply issues for the FOX shocks or just a normal de-contenting manufacturers do over time in a model life cycle.
Sponsored