First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
3D Motion Designer
My 22 JTRD has the Fox shocks, not sure if they are any better than the Red Tennecos.
Nice looking Gladiator, I'm kinda partial to the Stingrey personally.
20220510_174628.jpg
Awesome, nice collection ! Yeah I was going to go with the tan or white but saw the sting gray and damn definitely thought that looked the best. So glad I didn’t get a white Jeep for the third time in a row haha
Sponsored

Pliny

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR, 13 Audi A7, 99 F250 SD
Occupation
Retired
Found it on-line at a dealership 3 hours away. Just got it home.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_2035

2022 Rubicon, Gobi, 3.6, auto, brown leather seats, trailer tow package, cold weather group, premium LED lighting group, aux switch group, forward facing trail cam, steel bumper. Mopar headliner and spray in bed liner.
My first jeep, wife used to have a Cherokee. Plans include winch, lift, 37s, re-gear. Will be towing an off road trailer that we have on order.

pete4az

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
Have been looking for a while - this is my first Jeep, first 4x4, first truck...and the list keeps going :LOL:. I picked this up 2023 Rubicon last Saturday. Specs: 3.6, auto, leather seats, trailer tow package, cold weather group, premium LED lighting group, aux switch group, forward facing trail cam, steel bumper, trail rail and spray in bed liner. Love this thing :)
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! MicrosoftTeams-image (1)

Chad1376

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Civil Engineer
HI All

My new '22 Mojave, manual transmission, and my first Jeep. I don't have any plans for crazy mods, but do intend to do a lot of desert exploring in southern Nevada and surrounding areas. My wife and I did a lot of off roading 15-20 years ago, and we're looking forward to getting back in the dirt. Purchased last night, and on it's first small outing this morning.

i-k8Qv8Ft-XL.jpg

Sponsored

wachuko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
HI All

My new '22 Mojave, manual transmission, and my first Jeep. I don't have any plans for crazy mods, but do intend to do a lot of desert exploring in southern Nevada and surrounding areas. My wife and I did a lot of off roading 15-20 years ago, and we're looking forward to getting back in the dirt. Purchased last night, and on it's first small outing this morning.

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! i-k8Qv8Ft-XL
Congratulations!!

-MJK-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
Took delivery of my 2023 Gladiator Mojave, been without a Jeep for six years when I traded in my 06 LJ Rubicon in on my 2017 Ram 2500, which I just traded in for the Gladiator.

I owned a bunch of CJs, a YJ, and an LJ…they’ve definitely come a long way over the years.

A0AEE9B5-3881-497F-8365-405D4A368299.jpeg

Y-Guy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
New guy here, just picked up my new to me 2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Traded in my beloved 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Tan -was looking at some 2022 Gladiator Mojave in Gobi but even at the end of the month and end of the year they wouldn't budge. Went to test drive a 2019 Wrangler Rub but to many issues. Test drove this and quickly knew I really wanted the Gladiator and this was was pretty well loaded. Walked away feeling good about the deal.

Still learning about it, found out they added the the trailer brake controller and seem to have disabled the ACC, not complaining just need to figure out what they did (it's not the hack I know).

Besides our Wrangler we have a 2016 Grand Cherokee and 2006 Liberty that's gotten our kids through high school and college and just about ready to retire.

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_2599

geneinhouston

First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport Willys Ed. in PitchBlack
Occupation
Photographer/Travel Manager/Blue October promotions (best friends band!)
Hey all! I had a Jeep Wrangler sport for the past 10 years and last night i purchased a 2023 Jeep Gladiator Willy in Pitch Black... I never really did anything to customize my Wrangler but thinking about options for my JT! anyway, just wanted to introduce myself...I am gene from houston/uptown houston/galleria area. Huge Jeep fan and always excited to see, but always jealous of everyone that has a cool Jeep that is customized..
Hope to post more in the future...i shall be doing lots of roadtrips to join my best friend and his band on tour (Blue October)...so photos to come i am sure. I will be looking to this site often for tips and all the cool photos etc.
gene

Sponsored

Gaara

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Goni Rubicon gladiator
Crazy how we both drove 3hrs for almost identical cars!

Found it on-line at a dealership 3 hours away. Just got it home.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 1421D36C-1641-4213-A3E6-820674706959

2022 Rubicon, Gobi, 3.6, auto, brown leather seats, trailer tow package, cold weather group, premium LED lighting group, aux switch group, forward facing trail cam, steel bumper. Mopar headliner and spray in bed liner.
My first jeep, wife used to have a Cherokee. Plans include winch, lift, 37s, re-gear. Will be towing an off road trailer that we have on order.

geneinhouston

First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport Willys Ed. in PitchBlack
Occupation
Photographer/Travel Manager/Blue October promotions (best friends band!)
Hey all! I had a Jeep Wrangler sport for the past 10 years and last night i purchased a 2023 Jeep Gladiator Willy in Pitch Black... I never really did anything to customize my Wrangler but thinking about options for my JT! anyway, just wanted to introduce myself...I am gene from houston/uptown houston/galleria area. Huge Jeep fan and always excited to see, but always jealous of everyone that has a cool Jeep that is customized..
Hope to post more in the future...i shall be doing lots of roadtrips to join my best friend and his band on tour (Blue October)...so photos to come i am sure. I will be looking to this site often for tips and all the cool photos etc.
gene
oh and this is my jeep a block from my condo in houston tx
Sponsored

Last edited: