First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
New Member and first time post on the forum. Spent the last week checking out everyone’s builds and am seeing a lot of sweet rides. Wife was good with me picking up another Jeep the other day and now I need some help answering a couple questions before I start buying parts.
1. Will 4.5 in back spacing work on the 17 in Black Rhino Armory wheels with 35s?
2 . Is the Tazer JL Mini the correct programmer for the Gladiator ?
3. Anybody running the Fox steering stabilizer and have a part number.
Any help would be appreciated.

3345565C-E3C3-4750-9962-9A120ECE0C74.jpeg
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the JT club.
To answer your questions, most of the 17" black rhino wheels have a -18 offset which will push 35s out about 3 inches more than your stock set up. So yes they will work but some folks don't like their tires sticking that much further out from under the fender flares.
Regarding the programmer, you can use either the Tazer JL Mini or the Tazer JL Lite. The mini just gives you more features.
I don't run the Fox steering stabilizer as I don't feel I need it so I'm of no help on this one but I'm sure someone else will offer their opinion.
Sponsored

TrailHiker

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S, Black 1946 CJ 2A
Congratulations, looking very nice, indeed.

Anyone in the North California costal area looking for a JT, Sport Dodge/Jeep in Ft, Bragg just go in four new JT Spirt S models, one with Max tow, the rest with standar town, and one is a Gator color. If you are looking for a good deal on a JT, give them a call or go by — tell them Al sent you.
Cheers

sgtkersh

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland; 1980 CJ5 Golden Eagle
I just traded my 2019 JLR in for a Gladiator Overland in Sting-Gray Thursday. I really loved my JLR, but the Gladiators just really are great looking vehicles! I really love this thing and a bonus is my wife likes it better than the JLR. It is a little easier for her to climb in, so I have to keep it at stock height, and it drives much smoother. So far I have ordered Duratrac tires (install next Saturday), Teraflex leveling kit, WeatherTech 3D floor liners, Bestop roll-up tonneau, and the Bedrug matt. I am looking at bumpers since I want to install a winch. I like the stock bumpers, but I am not a fan of plastic, and I don’t really want to use a winch plate on top of the plastic. I have find several rear bumbers I like, but all the front ones just don’t appeal to me. I want to keep more of the stock look on the bumber, so I think I may just need to find a Rubicon steel bumper. Anyways, only about 100 miles in and loving it.

C83D470C-F88F-4F42-868D-44C55F831B00.jpeg

Sponsored

TrailHiker

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S, Black 1946 CJ 2A
I just traded my 2019 JLR in for a Gladiator Overland in Sting-Gray Thursday... I am looking at bumpers since I want to install a winch. I like the stock bumpers, but I am not a fan of plastic, and I don’t really want to use a winch plate on top of the plastic. I have find several rear bumbers I like, but all the front ones just don’t appeal to me. I want to keep more of the stock look on the bumber, so I think I may just need to find a Rubicon steel bumper. Anyways, only about 100 miles in and loving it.

C83D470C-F88F-4F42-868D-44C55F831B00.jpeg
Check out the new steel JT front bumper, slightly smaller than the Rubicon model, and can be used with a winch (see last post in this discussion):
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/new-mopar-steel-bumper-for-jt-released.24605/

Cheers

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
Hello All, End of December picked up a LE Rubicon all white, traded my 12' Rubicon with 110K, sits in my shop barely has a 1000K on it looking to do some mods, wheels tires lift winch rail/steps etc, been looking for a while, was going to order but the dealer worked with me, great forum,

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Hello All, End of December picked up a LE Rubicon all white, traded my 12' Rubicon with 110K, sits in my shop barely has a 1000K on it looking to do some mods, wheels tires lift winch rail/steps etc, been looking for a while, was going to order but the dealer worked with me, great forum,
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new JT.
Whereabouts in FL?

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
Forgot to sign in. Picked it up 2 weeks ago. 37's, 1 inch spacer lift all around, LOD bumper (more info in the gator club thread).

IMG_0358 (1).jpg

Sponsored

Billet Wilson

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, 2021 JT Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up my Gobi Rubicon on Monday. Night and day difference coming from a 2017 HR JKU. I have a MC GC 3.5" lift with Falcon 3.3 shocks on the JK and now Im deciding if I should do the same with this build or look into another brand like Rock Krawler. I plan to run 37" tires so at least that much has been decided on lol.

Stock 1:22:2020 Mom & Tims.jpeg

DavePaules129

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2014 Jeep Cherokee,
Occupation
Purchasing Coordinator
Ordered on Oct 25th, took delivery Nov 25th. Overland Firecracker Red. Love this Jeep. No problems so far, have 3400 miles on it, getting 17mpg. Other than a stubby antenna, Grab Handles, Tonnue cover, Mud Flaps & some decals, I put a set of Rubicon 17" wheels and tires on it. Daily Driver, haven't got off road yet but that'll come soon enough. Future add ons will be steel bumpers and a winch and the Tube doors will be here in a couple weeks.
Jeep Gladiator 2020.jpg

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
Ordered 11/21/2019. Delivered to dealership on 1/10/2020. Took delivery today.

AC434AC6-571C-4965-B818-921F7E9D53C0.jpeg