propkillr

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
Ok boys and girls I finally got my v o n and v I n to my Gladiator! All is now fabitalliously great!

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I guess you like what you like don't you? Not much of a difference between the two rigs. I hope you snatched those roof rails off the JL they are interchangeable.

Bobzdar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1989 grand wagoneer
I guess you like what you like don't you? Not much of a difference between the two rigs. I hope you snatched those roof rails off the JL they are interchangeable.
I would have gone for Gobi, but playing the color waiting game with Jeep is an exercise in frustration (ask those that tried to get a yellow JLUR last year, which I almost decided to try and get). The white with body colored flares and black top was the only combo I liked of the initial availability (same as last year). Only differences spec wise are the Gladiator has a few more options - trail rails, adaptive safety/cruise, keyless entry and hard top headliner.

I snatched the winch, but not the roof rails - figured I'd rather get rails or a rack for the bed if I need more storage. Dealer gave me some extra on the trade to leave them on. I wish the floor mats from the JLUR fit, it had the nice ones that drain through the floor, but the rears don't fit (I tried).

Sponsored

biggdave92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR / 2000 XJ Sport 4x4
Got mine today... The black one sitting next to it was gone 10 minutes after parking it there. The dealership Keffer in Charlotte got 4 in but have 25 coming.
How'd they do on price? Bought my JK from Keffer

MoaKane

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2005 LJ Unlimited, 2018 Audi Q3
How'd they do on price? Bought my JK from Keffer
No mark up as Ive seen with other dealers. Gave me payoff on my Ram 2500. All in all I think I did OK. Given someone was standing there behind me waiting to see if my deal was going to go thru I didnt have alot of negotiation. The black one sold to another guy that walked in but the couple behind me wanted the white one.

Sponsored

Pa30pilot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
No mark up as Ive seen with other dealers. Gave me payoff on my Ram 2500. All in all I think I did OK. Given someone was standing there behind me waiting to see if my deal was going to go thru I didnt have alot of negotiation. The black one sold to another guy that walked in but the couple behind me wanted the white one.

Bought mine in Gonzalez LA at Ralph Sellers. The second purchase from this great dealer. Last year bought a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited because the Jeep was not out yet. Got a great trade, bought the Gladiator 2k under sticker (Rubicon with what probably is standard option pkg configuration) of 59k, AND they delivered it to me 4h away and picked up my Ram. Love it so far!

SuddenBraking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK Grand Cherokee
Picked up mine today. Excited to start putting some miles on it.

Quick question - this came with the hard top only. Any idea the best place to buy the soft top? Would dealers have spares or is that something to order? Is aftermarket preferred?

Thanks.

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
Picked up mine today. Excited to start putting some miles on it.

Quick question - this came with the hard top only. Any idea the best place to buy the soft top? Would dealers have spares or is that something to order? Is aftermarket preferred?

Thanks.

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg
Put a bestop throwback on it.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"