Scutter

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU HR, 2020 JEEP GLADIATOR
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20200620_182928[658]

Got this one yesterday. I sold my 2016 JKUHR back in February because I needed a truck. So I bought a 2020 GMC SLT truck loaded out. Great truck, but it wasn't a jeep. This takes care of my truck needs and my Jeep addiction. Now let the mods begin.
Sponsored

oompaloompa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 1989 Dodge w250
Occupation
Button Pusher
Yesterday I ended up purchasing a new Gobi Gladiator sport. So far really new to the jeep world and etiquette. While driving home from the dealership everyone that was going the other direction waved. Seems like friendly group of jeep own people.
The Gladiator slightly different than most of the other vehicles I've owned being the first one with an auto transmission.
First mods that are planned shorter am/fm antenna, bed liner, and tinting the front windows.
Ive spent a bunch of time on this forum before signing up doing research and a big thank you to everyone that contributes saving me time asking the same questions over again.

IMG_0080.JPG

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Paid the last of my child support first Friday of June, took home a JTR the first Sunday. One trail run on the stock 33's just for reference, then a quick swap to 315/70-R17's. Heh, in load range D, the BFG AT KO's were stock on the H2's (ex kept her truck).

The 33's are getting mounted on JK Rubicon take off's right now, for my YJ.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! bothjeeps

New shoes
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_0036

Overall this JTR is better than I'd hoped. My fiance' is travel trailer shopping, and this forum has been great for towing advice.

Sponsored

metzy25

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
Test drove and bought my first Jeep last Saturday....a "used" Overland with a ton of stuff on the sticker, plus added winch, front bumper & window tint ...only 3750 miles on the clock for a price a new discounted unloaded S would sell for ....waiting on Gator to supply a bed liner and top.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! B53302B2-D4EC-422E-A715-0BD679B6E6FF
Can I ask what tires you have on here? Went with the same Gladiator and those tires look awesome.

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
1st time Jeep owner here. We test drove the JTR last Wed. and bought it on the spot.

While for many, this isn't a big deal, this is only my 2nd new vehicle ever.

I picked this truck to build a capable Overland vehicle while having to do the least amount of mods as possible; especially the cutting and hacking that would have been required to do a similar built on a Toyota.

Plans for the JTR: Use it, have fun, use it more, have more fun; add 35s or (37s & 2.5" lift) rack storage, bumper and 10k# winch, skids as needed.

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! B53302B2-D4EC-422E-A715-0BD679B6E6FF
and an awesome color!

Sponsored

Gumidaka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Billet Silver Gladiator
Congraz Cool Nice ride, The rock sliders look super nice. But what'up with that air/aero damper and big'ol licence plate holder
Aussie regulations I suppose..... the plastic bits are taken off straight away as are the plastic covers on the red hooks.

Plastic plate holder saves me screwing into the steel bumper I guess.