Nevadabackroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Geologist
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up Babe with my son and slowly added a Teraflex 3.5 lift and Falcon 2.1 shocks. Added method wheels and 37" tires.
Best part is working with my son Grayson (pictured) to install everything. Yep in the long run a mishap with my high-lift jack is going to cost me more than having the lift installed. But the time together is priceless. Enjoy the time with family!

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_3134

Nice look with the golden wheels.

Ols5370

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland. BMW X4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrical worker
Pulled the trigger last night. Big difference from the longhorn I traded in but so far I love it. Looking forward to the build and I have a good idea of the direction I want to go thanks to the reads and info on this forum. First off since I’m in so flo is window tints Monday and hot heads are already ordered
Sting grey overland
916EBC5D-513A-4681-8D87-1D011C5690A4.jpeg

JT850

First Name
Derp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2006 TJ Unlimited
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
spend money I dont have on my jeep
I'm a little late to the party. I've had my JT Rubicon for a couple of weeks now. Transferred a rifle mount/shelf from my JL 2 door Rubicon to my JT. It's made by wpngear.com if anybody is interested. Added a stall mat to protect the bed a little, and installed a 12v plug in the bed. I have big plans for the old gal, just need to make some more money! haha. Managed to get a little mud on it out on the hunting lease.

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-31 at 11.15.20 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-31 at 11.14.45 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-31 at 11.14.45 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-31 at 11.14.45 AM.jpeg

Sponsored

TJWilly

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Picked up my 2020 Firecracker Red Rubi yesterday. Avid Jeep owner but have had a dry spell of Jeep ownership over the past 2 years. I shopped everything... TJ Unlimited to JT Rubis. My last JK was an overland build that took me from Mexico to Canada on the Continental Divide. I want another overland build so I ended up landing on the JT and getting an absolutely smoking deal on my JTR. I absolutely love it. AND I have already used the bed to pick up a 55 gallon drum I saw laying on the side of the road. lol. I never thought I would choose red but it is so nice in person. Color matched top and fenders wasn't my choice but what they had a massive rebate on. It just had everything else I wanted when I spec'd out my JT at Jeep.com like saddle leather, 8.4 stereo, led lights and of course Rubi.

Build plan as of now: INJEN cat back exhaust. JCR short bed rack and front bumper. Smittybuilt winch. RTT. Aux light cubes. On board air. Eventually 35's. I'd like to add the extra cameras. Don't really want much of a lift but hopefully AEV will release a coil group for extra weight. (Usually adds a couple of inches anyway). Supercharger - I loved my JK setup.

Anyway, I am so glad this forum exists. So many forums have gone the way of facebook groups and I absolutely hate that place.

Govdog76

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Cat Herding
Hello all! New owner from NC here. Picked up my Rubicon in Hydro Blue from the dealer yesterday. Bone stock for now (but not for long). I am a first time Jeep owner and managed to take the leap even after reading the horror stories here about steering, electronics, etc, etc, etc. The smile on my face during the test drive was impossible to ignore!
I look forward to continuing to learn from the folks here.
Cheers,
Ian

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
Hello all! New owner from NC here. Picked up my Rubicon in Hydro Blue from the dealer yesterday. Bone stock for now (but not for long). I am a first time Jeep owner and managed to take the leap even after reading the horror stories here about steering, electronics, etc, etc, etc. The smile on my face during the test drive was impossible to ignore!
I look forward to continuing to learn from the folks here.
Cheers,
Ian
That is what " It's a Jeep thing " is all about! The smile it puts on your face every time you drive it. Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Jeep community.

Sponsored

snide

First Name
Big Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator
Took delivery of a Firecracker Red Sport S just last week. Got the soft-top. Loving it so far!

Tall Mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Super Trucker...
Hello from upstate New York found the forum earlier this evening.

Picked up an Overland North Edition last week so far I am loving it. First mod was to order the Extend My Seat brackets. They should be here in a couple days. I am currently running them on my 2016 JKU hopefully I get the same results in the JT. I have owned several JK's over the years this JT is by far the best of them all.

Looking forward to hanging out !

Mike

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! Gladiator