Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here!

Robicon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Well haven't picked it up yet but did buy one today! Pick it up next Thursday.

Red Rubicon - had all the options I wanted except the steel front bumper so will have to try and find one now :)

Jaydebe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stacy'sMom aka: 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Renovations
Vehicle Showcase
1st time Jeep owner here. We test drove the JTR last Wed. and bought it on the spot.

While for many, this isn't a big deal, this is only my 2nd new vehicle ever.

I picked this truck to build a capable Overland vehicle while having to do the least amount of mods as possible; especially the cutting and hacking that would have been required to do a similar built on a Toyota.

Plans for the JTR: Use it, have fun, use it more, have more fun; add 35s or (37s & 2.5" lift) rack storage, bumper and 10k# winch, skids as needed.

2C180561-13F6-4E58-BB09-3CE95901A9E6.jpeg

EastAmherstJT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 78D79037-B1A4-483B-995E-7685F3A6FC09

Almost 3 weeks old. My first Jeep and pickup after driving a 13 RDX for about 3 years. Before that I owned an 06 and 08 4Runner which were awesome SUVs. But by far the Gladiator is the most enjoyable automobile Iā€™ve ever owned. This truck is an absolute ball to drive. I will say I am experiencing the same loose steering wheel as many other JT owners but it really doesnā€™t bother me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

granpappygd

First Name
GranPappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport
Occupation
trying to survive the madness
Day ONE> low end Sport which is HIGH END for me -- I'm a used pickup truck -- beat em up type of guy.
Top off -- doors off. Family LOVED IT. First night and already she is outside doorless...oh boy. A little too soon!:rock:

Ozarkgolfer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland/BMW X2
Occupation
International Logistics
Test drove and bought my first Jeep last Saturday....a "used" Overland with a ton of stuff on the sticker, plus added winch, front bumper & window tint ...only 3750 miles on the clock for a price a new discounted unloaded S would sell for ....waiting on Gator to supply a bed liner and top.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_1341

Sponsored

DTrees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JKU
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHERE EVERY NOW AND THEN SOMEONE PUTS IN A POST THAT THEY ORDERED A jt AND A COUPLE LUCKY SOULS ARE DRIVING THEIRS NOW. SO WHY NOT HAVE ONE POST TO CELEBRATE ALL THE JOY OF OVER A YEAR (OR MORE) TO SAY WAH HOO! Sorry for the YELLING.

I'll start it off. on 4-29-19 I ordered my 2020 JT,Billet Silver, auto , hard top and towing. I was told in a couple of months I should be driving it in the Francis Marion National Forest bringing out sad daddys from the woods. I'll check back when I drive mine away from the lot.
Just picked up second Jeep, but first Gladiator on Wednesday......

IMG_0110.jpg

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
Just picked up second Jeep, but first Gladiator on Wednesday......

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_0110
Iā€™m jelly. My dealer told me I should get mine mid July at best. I ordered Hydro blue but Iā€™d like one in every flavour....

Laxing

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU 2020 JT
Occupation
Principal
Picked up Babe with my son and slowly added a Teraflex 3.5 lift and Falcon 2.1 shocks. Added method wheels and 37" tires.
Best part is working with my son Grayson (pictured) to install everything. Yep in the long run a mishap with my high-lift jack is going to cost me more than having the lift installed. But the time together is priceless. Enjoy the time with family!

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20200207_160914

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20200503_180326

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20200502_181420

Last edited: