First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
The exact oppisite of my experience. I called them the other noring with a question about their trifold tonneau cover that I was trying to install. I was 4th in line and waied for a call back. Never happened. Tried to call multiple other times and nothing but rings, no answer. Not sure what has happened to @Bestop, but to me it seems they have traveled down the same road as Qtech.

OP
OP
USMC-SSGT

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
The exact oppisite of my experience. I called them the other noring with a question about their trifold tonneau cover that I was trying to install. I was 4th in line and waied for a call back. Never happened. Tried to call multiple other times and nothing but rings, no answer. Not sure what has happened to @Bestop, but to me it seems they have traveled down the same road as Qtech.
That’s crummy to hear. Unfortunately it may be a game of who answers the phone. Working for a HUGE company I can relate to that.

Reaching out direct here was the avenue I went with. Not a single complaint from me over something that wasn’t even their issue.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Please send me a PM with your contact info, happy to help. Sorry you had trouble getting ahold of us.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Sponsored

RoamsTX

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2003 TJ
@Bestop I had a wonderful customer service experience with them too the other week. I ordered a supertop over July 4th for my trip to Montana at the end of the month. When I was installing it a top clamp cross threaded. I gave them a call the following week and by the end of that week I had what I needed in hand. They had pulled a hardware kit from supertop for a Tacoma, apparently the Gladiators and Tacoma kits share some parts. Thank you for getting me sorted out.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
@Bestop I had a wonderful customer service experience with them too the other week. I ordered a supertop over July 4th for my trip to Montana at the end of the month. When I was installing it a top clamp cross threaded. I gave them a call the following week and by the end of that week I had what I needed in hand. They had pulled a hardware kit from supertop for a Tacoma, apparently the Gladiators and Tacoma kits share some parts. Thank you for getting me sorted out.
Sorry for the trouble but glad we got a solution to you quickly. Hope you had a blast in Montana!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored