Vehicle(s)
20 JT, 15 JKU, 22 BMW 4, Challenger R/T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely. Have a Curt trunnion style.
Cool. We've used a Fastway E2 when towing behind the JKU with a 3" Teraflex lift and 35s. It leveled it out really well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Saltymedic

Saltymedic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Sport Eco-d
Occupation
Retired Fire-Medic
Outside of Mopar, I am not aware of any other company that has released a kit to compensate for the additional weight of the Diesel yet.
And this seems to be my most recent discovery, what you mentioned plus the fact that the eco-d is running 400lbs heavier in the front plus whatever extra in the rear as well.

Also, I was just watching a YouTube post where this person made a Frankenlift for his jt glad and was doing some sort of grinding/cutting near the driver side upper control arm where it meets the frame without showing footage on why he was doing so. He mentioned that he had to special mod but never said what exactly needed modding. Rather useless video IMO but interesting to see there may be issue.

Another thing worth mentioning is I noticed that JKS list's their 3.5" lift for the glad as "3.0/3.5" which makes me think it's 3.0" for the eco-d.

BrentC5Z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Mine came with a 2.5 leveling kit. I called Rough Country and they sold me the rear springs and sway bar links from their 3.5" kit a la carte. Raised the rear exactly 2" and it's perfect now.

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
I've had the MOPAR lift on my JT for over a year and a half. I also have a 3/4" spacer on the front. Not to level but for the added weight of the aftermarket bumper and winch. The kit works for towing. A little stiffer springs with the Fox shocks to smooth out a little of the stiffness is a perfect combo. I tow a 22' travel trailer, 16' trailer with ATVs and other stuff and it handles great. Even though it handles the travel trailer well, I do use a Blue Ox anti sway setup. I pulled it to Texas and I knew beforehand how bad the roads would be on the trip. I take no chances!
Sponsored