curtdennis

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Howdy Gladdies,

So far my ONLY complaint while towing my 29 foot TT is the ridiculously small mirrors that are coming out of Toledo.

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE!!
What mirrors are you using for towing your travel trailer, what did they cost and where did you get them?

Help, not harangues much appreciated.
Sponsored

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
Yes, use the adapters supplied by the guy here Thorne-Engineering, and I bought my mirrors themselves on Amazon, the ones meant for the 2018-present Wrangler. Works perfectly for my 27' trailer plus, I also got a back-up camera that is blue-toothed to an older unused cell phone (no sim card now) from Amazon. Magnetic mount to the rear bumper on the trailer and I can see what's going on back there. Actually, I only use it now for backing into sites.

The afore mentioned mirror combination and keeping a watchful eye on my surroundings works perfectly. Plus, I am a right lane warrior as I don't go above 65 MPH when I am towing :like: :like: :like:

83CJ5

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys EcoD
Occupation
Civil Engineer
This is what I’ve been using. Similar idea to the Rampage. Mine extend about 6-7 inches, so a bit further out. I like the look of the Rampage much better though.
Jeep Gladiator Trailer Mirrors 0A40D98E-6148-4A3B-AA5A-428446FA1AB9
Sponsored