Transfer case mounting nuts

adampwilliams

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Got my transfer case replaced. Noticed lots of vibration while driving. Looked under and noticed one mounting nut was missing and another was loose. Thanks @JeepCares for having competent dealer mechanics. Anyway, what size nuts or part number are these?

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Got my transfer case replaced. Noticed lots of vibration while driving. Looked under and noticed one mounting nut was missing and another was loose. Thanks @JeepCares for having competent dealer mechanics. Anyway, what size nuts or part number are these?

Assuming you don't want to go back to the same dealer and have them correct it?

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
Looks like these. You can go to store.mopar.com and look up most parts:
Jeep Gladiator Transfer case mounting nuts 1666957543156

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Take it back and at the very minimum, have the dealership at least get the replacement parts to you.

I get the dealership lost your trust, but if they do not get the feedback and data point of a customer return for a quality slip by the tech, then the cycle repeats for the next guy who bring their vehicle in for work and Mr. Dufus the dealer tech continues on.

OP
OP

adampwilliams

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
For sure. I sent the video to the service manager so they know about it. Just want the part number to make sure they don’t just put some random nut on it that’s lying around the shop

OP
OP

adampwilliams

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Take it back and at the very minimum, have the dealership at least get the replacement parts to you.

I get the dealership lost your trust, but if they do not get the feedback and data point of a customer return for a quality slip by the tech, then the cycle repeats for the next guy who bring their vehicle in for work and Mr. Dufus the dealer tech continues on.
Thanks so much. I looked everywhere on mopar to try and find it but guess I was looking in the wrong place. Wanted to make sure they put the right nut for on
Sponsored