First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro blue Jt 2012 Gecko green Jk 2021 Gecko
Occupation
Car dealer
No fair. I want to tow a bronco out. I’m jealous.
Come to Colorado we just pulled a Bronco out Saturday guy was a little hurt i pulled out his factory 35 off raod ready Bronco with my sport s diesel Gladiator on 35's with ease then went right back threw where he got stuck with no issue's 🤣😂🤣😂 my son keeps telling me you have to take pictures and post them lol
Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Come to Colorado we just pulled a Bronco out Saturday guy was a little hurt i pulled out his factory 35 off raod ready Bronco with my sport s diesel Gladiator on 35's with ease then went right back threw where he got stuck with no issue's 🤣😂🤣😂 my son keeps telling me you have to take pictures and post them lol
I’m in CO. Nice. My neighbor has one. I can’t wait to pull him out.

Last edited:

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Would you take a gladiator rubicon over a bronco badlands?
I love my Gladiator. Having owned several Wranglers in the past, it’s the best of both Jeep worlds to me. It’s a great all purpose vehicle for me. I love having the ability to use my pick up bed for Home Depot runs, dump runs, moving stuff, etc. It’s great for loading up and going to the beach or just going for a topless and doorless ride. You wanna go off-road or camping and it becomes that vehicle. You wanna load up bikes and go ride a trail, it’s the perfect vehicle. The sky is the limit with the Gladiator. Not to mention the endless customization the vehicle affords you. For me it’s a Lego on wheels and I never tire of it with all the different configurations that I can run (hard top on, hard top on doors off, hard top off and doors on, hard top off and doors off, just the freedom panels off, soft top on, soft top on and doors off, soft top folded back and doors on, etc.).

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
i have never been a ford fan and what i like is very small sample size. These new Broncos defiantly have turned my head. They just look amazing. I absolutely love my JT and would sell a kidney before i let it go. My wife really like them so since we already have the JT i would let her get the Bronco. we have even priced a few. I can get a nice one (for her) no major frills and still amazing looking for way less than my JTR. Props to Ford. They put together a very nice looking vehicle. Both Jeep and Ford have top spots in this vehicle size. Forget those new defenders FUGLY!! That new Suzuki Jimny is pretty rad too

Sponsored

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
Went wheelin with a Bronco Sasquatch. The Rubicon out classes the Bronco on everything but the smoothest of dirt! and there it only goes mo faster!

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Went wheelin with a Bronco Sasquatch. The Rubicon out classes the Bronco on everything but the smoothest of dirt! and there it only goes mo faster!
i know im debating your personal experience with zero experience of my own... but pretty much every offroad channel that has gotten their hands on the bronco (even one that generally dislike Ford like TFL) have nothing bad to say about the bronco other than IFS limiting maximum articulation, which isn't needed for anything short of hardcore rock crawling.

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Was in that camp for a long time from the beginning. Wouldn’t trade the JT for anything at this point.

My JT does everything I want and ask of it.

Let’s just say that Ford‘s total CF happened for a reason. I was meant to buy this JT.

Unbiased .....sold many Fords to acquire this JT and my wife’s JL.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
i know im debating your personal experience with zero experience of my own... but pretty much every offroad channel that has gotten their hands on the bronco (even one that generally dislike Ford like TFL) have nothing bad to say about the bronco other than IFS limiting maximum articulation, which isn't needed for anything short of hardcore rock crawling.
Front and rear Lockers, and swaybar disconnect. Rubicon has them, and only the Badlands and above does on the bronco, right? So this may may not be an apples to apples comparison, need to know if that Sasquatch was a Badlands+ . That could make a huge difference depending on where you are. Not saying the Jeep is automatically better. Just saying Sasquatch alone doesn't make it a Rubicon or Mojave equivalent.

I would drive a manual Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst

It operated about the same as a JLU with 2" lift and 35's. I had an easier time on many obstacles in my Overland. The Rubi outclassed us all!
We were on medium trails with some rock crawling.

Rodriguez Canyon 2.jpg

Rodriguez Canyon.jpg

cuellar13

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM, 2021 Bronco Big Bend, 1966 GMC Stepside
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Pharma/Biotech/Device Consulting Firm
Depends on what your needs and wants are. I like my JTR and my wife's Bronco 2 door pretty equally, but in different ways. Here are my preferences after having both for at least 6 months:

• Truck capabilities- JTR, obviously
  • Riding comfort- Bronco
  • On road suspension/handling/steering- Bronco
  • Off road- TBD- Bronco has not seen anything but a dirt road and pavement so far, but likely JTR
  • Power & fuel economy- Bronco
  • Interior styling- hard to say- IMO they are great in their own ways
  • Endless aftermarket options- JTR

Now that I have listed it out like that, I would choose a Bronco over a Wrangler if a truck weren't an option. But since I need and want a truck, the JTR is my preference. I say just buy both.
Sponsored