Sponsored

Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet.

snide

First Name
Big Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator
I have a dog and his hair gets into the carpet and is impossible to get out. And since he is a husky, there is a LOT of it too. And while I am not allergic to dogs at all, he gets pollen on his fur and any of it swirling around can irritate me. It evades the mud mats easily.

And my kid plays a lot of baseball and is always dusty and dirty, that too evades the mats. So does beach sand, biking dirt, crumbs, you name it.

So did the Armorlite full interior today. Not a bad install, 30-60 is generous, plan for 90. I had male torx heads on my seat, their instructions show female, but the normal sockets work fine. Did have female on the under seat storage.

It's a straight forward install, everything fit very well.

Cut so well fits snugly around the under seat vents.

warning, graphic nasty content. I could have vacuumed some of this up but it never gets actually clean. All of this evades the mud mats.

Never gonna get this out of the carpet without seat removal, now will be a quick wipe.

The main offender but my kid is a very close second.

1614220616392.png
Looks pretty good to me! How's it with keeping heat and sound out? Is that even a concern? Do the mud mats now slide around?
I also have a Siberian husky and two kids. I'm liking this.

How difficult was the install?
What was the cost?

Thanks.
I've got two huskies. Even before my dogs were in my Gladiator, there was dog fur in it!

I like the looks of this kit, may have to check it out!
Sponsored

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Just Installed Friday night alone with the hot heads assassin liner underneath.

The armorlite fit is phenomenal. Almost too good, as the assassin strips caused issues with getting the trim back on correctly.

As of now half the trim refuses to snap in as the armorlite is too "tall" for the trim to go back into place. Sometime this week I will be revisiting it and see if I did something wrong, but it is so damn straight forward I do not know what that could possibly be LOL.

Overall though, it is phenomenal.

jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2019 Cherokee KL 2020 Gladiator JT
Just Installed Friday night alone with the hot heads assassin liner underneath.

The armorlite fit is phenomenal. Almost too good, as the assassin strips caused issues with getting the trim back on correctly.

As of now half the trim refuses to snap in as the armorlite is too "tall" for the trim to go back into place. Sometime this week I will be revisiting it and see if I did something wrong, but it is so damn straight forward I do not know what that could possibly be LOL.

Overall though, it is phenomenal.
I did not install assassin strips in mine and I still had problems getting the trim back in. Ended up with a couple broken tabs. I was on the verge of uninstalling to trim the thick backing from around the edge. I gave the last stubborn piece on more try and it snapped into place.

For those yet to install, I recommend taking pictures of how your trim fits before you remove it. That way if your trim doesn't fit tight after the install, you'll know if it was that way before the install.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did not install assassin strips in mine and I still had problems getting the trim back in. Ended up with a couple broken tabs. I was on the verge of uninstalling to trim the thick backing from around the edge. I gave the last stubborn piece on more try and it snapped into place.

For those yet to install, I recommend taking pictures of how your trim fits before you remove it. That way if your trim doesn't fit tight after the install, you'll know if it was that way before the install.
On there is no way the trim will fit. It is a good inch above where it needs to be to even attempt to snap it back in.

Sponsored

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You have to push down on the trim to compress the Armorlite while your snapping it in place. Is it not fitting every where or just some places? I had a lot of problems with the driver's side B pillar lower trim.
Trust me I was doing that lol. The driver side is my main issue. Pass side trim was elevated but you could force it down. The driver side is straight up impossible without breaking it completely.

I gotta go through again on it...I think I placed the front driver mat down after the rear which could be my issue. I gotta check

jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trust me I was doing that lol. The driver side is my main issue. Pass side trim was elevated but you could force it down. The driver side is straight up impossible without breaking it completely.

I gotta go through again on it...I think I placed the front driver mat down after the rear which could be my issue. I gotta check
I was never sure what was interfering with mine, it seemed to go into place, but kept pushing back out. After I repositioned this plug it seemed to fit OK.
Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. armorlite plu

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was never sure what was interfering with mine, it seemed to go into place, but kept pushing back out. After I repositioned this plug it seemed to fit OK.
Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. armorlite plu
Surprisingly that is not my main issue. It is actually the driver door trim haha

jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Surprisingly that is not my main issue. It is actually the driver door trim haha
On my door/kick panel trim, the clips separated from the trim and stayed on the studs. I had to remove them and snap them back into the trim before the trim would go back on. The other end was hard to snap because the B pillar trim it snaps into was no stiff enough.

Sponsored

Papa T's Gladiator

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
GM
Being that I live in South Texas,
this will be my next mod.

The Hotheads headliner was an awesome mod.

Can not wait for the two combined.
What lift and size of wheels and tires are on this ride. It looks great.

Raton Pass

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
What lift and size of wheels and tires are on this ride. It looks great.
I wish.
My wife bought a MoPar extended warranty for me.

She knows build prices and knew the warranty was way cheaper than what I was going to sink into it.

Now I have to drive the wheels off it to expire.

She mothballed her Daytona HEMI & bought a new car but knew I was eyeballing that mill.

On the upside I am getting around 20 mpg.

My bad, I changed my pic.

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
wish i saw this prior to ordering with the mopar slush mats... oh well. i should be able to sell those for 100ish...

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Read most of the 6 pages. Do I need to take out my existing carpet from factory and then install this mod?

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Read most of the 6 pages. Do I need to take out my existing carpet from factory and then install this mod?
Yes, it replaces the carpet.
Sponsored