Sponsored

Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet.

Nuttall

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR ,2023 Grand Cherokee ,2011 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Construction
The free shipping and 10% off pushed it over the top for me! Order placed.
Sponsored

Jonesy22

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Occupation
Police
Does the black come with orange plugs?

Jonesy22

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Occupation
Police
The orange plugs would go with the Mojave nicely. Soo tempting aghh

bhadfield

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Does the black come with orange plugs?
The black floor seems to come with black plugs, I ended up ordering a set of orange plugs separately and reaching out to @Armorlite_Kail and suggesting that they allow people to choose which plugs they get, I would reach out to him and see if there is anything that he can do.

FWIW the floor is very high build quality and the fitment was perfect, can't recommend this enough. Absolutely one of my favorite mods so far, makes me happy every time I get in the Jeep.

Sponsored

Armorlite_Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Rubicon Unlimited, JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
ARMORLITE
black plugs are standard, colored sold separately.
I'd like to see red plugs to match the rubicon accents.
Good news, we are releasing the red plugs at Daytona next week. Should hit the website soon after.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase

Good news, we are releasing the red plugs at Daytona next week. Should hit the website soon after.
Any chance of making the plugs in any other colors? As soon as my lift is paid off, this flooring is next on my list, and I'd love some blue plugs.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
It will be FAR easier to vacuum and wipe this down than trying to extract dog hair from the carpet and nooks.
You could just blow the fur out with an air compressor. That’s what I would do. I like how is dusts too. I have to go back and vacuum parts of the carpet, but you wouldn’t have to do that.

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link

...and I will add to cart as soon as they do. :giggle:

Sponsored

KW80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Ltd, 2021 JT Sport S Diesel
Just Installed Friday night alone with the hot heads assassin liner underneath.

The armorlite fit is phenomenal. Almost too good, as the assassin strips caused issues with getting the trim back on correctly.

As of now half the trim refuses to snap in as the armorlite is too "tall" for the trim to go back into place. Sometime this week I will be revisiting it and see if I did something wrong, but it is so damn straight forward I do not know what that could possibly be LOL.

Overall though, it is phenomenal.
Didn't see the final verdict on the Armorlite and Hot Heads Sound Assassin combo, were you able finally get all the plastic trim pieces properly reinstalled?

Seems like it would be a great combination, with the Sound Assassin heat reflective properties in addition to further sound deadening but I would rather just stick with only the Armorlite if it isn't likely that all the trim pieces will go back on properly.

Assuming you were ultimately successful, any tips or suggestions on how to place the Sound Assassin sheets to minimize fitment issues with the Armorlite and plastic trim pieces?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Didn't see the final verdict on the Armorlite and Hot Heads Sound Assassin combo, were you able finally get all the plastic trim pieces properly reinstalled?

Seems like it would be a great combination, with the Sound Assassin heat reflective properties in addition to further sound deadening but I would rather just stick with only the Armorlite if it isn't likely that all the trim pieces will go back on properly.

Assuming you were ultimately successful, any tips or suggestions on how to place the Sound Assassin sheets to minimize fitment issues with the Armorlite and plastic trim pieces?

Thanks in advance for your input.
The assassian strips didn't cause an issue, it was simply how I installed it. I placed the front passenger side in first, then the rear, then the driver front. I should have placed the driver front in prior to the rear lol.

Overall it works great and sometime this week I will be rinsing it out.

The instructions stating that you need to make sure the drain plugs line up is key. I did not at first (it was close enough or so I thought). Then while driving the plugs popped out due to wind. So had to readjust it and now it is fine.

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR 6MT, '55 Manx Clone Bug
Build Thread
Link
I kinda scoffed at the idea of a rubber floor. I’m not that much a tradie!

But it looks fantastic, and I like jeeping. And so far, my Glad is a pigpen. Hose out floors now seem totally what I need.

And awesome that red plugs are coming in!

JoshBiz

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
IT
They should put a big drain plug in the middle so you could rise it out with a hose!!