Sponsored

Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
I have a dog and his hair gets into the carpet and is impossible to get out. And since he is a husky, there is a LOT of it too. And while I am not allergic to dogs at all, he gets pollen on his fur and any of it swirling around can irritate me. It evades the mud mats easily.

And my kid plays a lot of baseball and is always dusty and dirty, that too evades the mats. So does beach sand, biking dirt, crumbs, you name it.

So did the Armorlite full interior today. Not a bad install, 30-60 is generous, plan for 90. I had male torx heads on my seat, their instructions show female, but the normal sockets work fine. Did have female on the under seat storage.

It's a straight forward install, everything fit very well.

Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1614220329648

Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1614220343658

Cut so well fits snugly around the under seat vents.
Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1614220366359

Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1614220378697

warning, graphic nasty content. I could have vacuumed some of this up but it never gets actually clean. All of this evades the mud mats.

Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1614220485046

Never gonna get this out of the carpet without seat removal, now will be a quick wipe.

Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1614220541116

The main offender but my kid is a very close second.

Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1614220616392
Sponsored

Whitejeeptj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2013 F150 FX4, Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
MRI tech
Looks pretty good to me! How's it with keeping heat and sound out? Is that even a concern? Do the mud mats now slide around?

OP
OP
j.o.y.ride

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Looks pretty good to me! How's it with keeping heat and sound out? Is that even a concern? Do the mud mats now slide around?
I never had an issue with heat. I dont think it's going to keep much sound out. It is a pretty tick layer of underlayment and then the rubberized part, but it isn't sound deadening. But I also have 35x12.5 mud terrains on so they're just loud as is.

Mud mats? You don't need mud mats anymore, the whole thing is a giant mud mat.

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I ordered this plus PRP seat covers for similar reasons.
Now that I know sound assassin strips work underneath I’ll be adding those in once the Jeep arrives and doing hot head liners.

I found a company with precut dynamat for the doors so that’s on the way as well. The custom stereo system is gonna be niiiice.

Last edited:

Sponsored

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
Interested in selling your rear carpet?

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I love it. Looks better than I was expecting. Thanks for sharing.

Litfury

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
I also have a Siberian husky and two kids. I'm liking this.

How difficult was the install?
What was the cost?

Thanks.

OP
OP
j.o.y.ride

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
I also have a Siberian husky and two kids. I'm liking this.

How difficult was the install?
What was the cost?

Thanks.
The hair and crap around the mats and especially under the seats will come out extremely easily.

Link above, I had a bit of a promo price from their new JT release but they've been making for other vehicles a long time.

Install wasn't difficult, very straight forward. The worst part is putting the panels back together well. Otherwise it's all just basic bolts.
Sponsored