Sponsored

Walmart sale 315/70r17- No longer on sale...

How many orders do we have pending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Don’t forget to check the 4 digit date code near the bead. Of its 2.5-3 years old send them back. This means they dropped the price on stale tires.
New to the thread I see. The great majority of them have been February and March 2022 production dates.
I believe week 48 of 21 has been the absolute oldest. So a couple of months old at the most.
Sponsored

TimC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator , 2021 Wrangler
Occupation
Telecom
Walmart couldn’t figure out who to blame for my missing tire. First they blamed FedEx, then blamed their 3rd party supplier. I (nicely) told them I didn’t want excuses. I just wanted the tire. They processed a new order for one tire at retail, then credited me back the retail charge. I should have it in a day or two.
5th tire showed-up today. They screwed up the $$ and I ended up paying $9 for the last tire.

nickd

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Bright White
offer this up to anyone on this thread....
I have a 5th tire I will sell to anyone that wants it at my cost... $88

If you want it and are in Atlanta area, pm me. If you want me to ship it to you generate a label and I will drop it off at UPS/Fedex

Otherwise I am going to return it to Wal-mart next week.

Sponsored

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
Just in case anyone is wondering about the tires in mud here’s a review that no one asked for because I’m bored and it’s Sunday

Jeep Gladiator Walmart sale 315/70r17- No longer on sale... 64B56E31-CC11-476E-B454-3E819AD316A0

They’re decent in mud given the less aggressive tread pattern. They caked up fast in the deep stuff as expected but stayed caked up in the shallow surface mud areas too. However, they cleared out the treads quickly when I got to the less muddy area and spun them a bit.

I stopped in some semi-deep shit to test how hard it would be to get out (also forgot I was still in 2Hi at this point). I didn’t realize how deep it actually was. The rear end sunk down a few inches in the fresh mud but the jeep pulled out fine in 4Hi and with traction control on surprisingly.

It moved through everything fine once I turned traction control off with some sliding around. Overall pleased with them in mud 👍🏾

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Had to wait for the gladiator to show up. Got it yesterday, put new meats on is this morning.

20220526_200422.jpg

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
Had to wait for the gladiator to show up. Got it yesterday, put new meats on is this morning.

Jeep Gladiator Walmart sale 315/70r17- No longer on sale... 20220526_200422
Looks great. Of course would look better in my driveway I'm afraid to say.

troymi

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Ecodiesel

20220526_200422.jpg
That looks great, and people love the Gobi. I think to each his/her own, but I just don't get it. Is it because it doesn't get dirty?

Sponsored

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
That looks great, and people love the Gobi. I think to each his/her own, but I just don't get it. Is it because it doesn't get dirty?
Oh it's going to get dirty. Believe me. I plan to prove it. It just won't show as much as other colors.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
You don't have to get it. That's okay. Not everyone is going to like every color, even popular ones. I like gobi because it's unique (only seen similar colors on modern cars on jeeps and subarus as far as I'm aware), it fits the general aesthetic of the vehicle (earth tones for an offroader just make sense to me), and while it may stand out as a uncommon color it does so in a subtle way, with its flat paint and muted tone.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
You don't have to get it. That's okay. Not everyone is going to like every color, even popular ones. I like gobi because it's unique (only seen similar colors on modern cars on jeeps and subarus as far as I'm aware), it fits the general aesthetic of the vehicle (earth tones for an offroader just make sense to me), and while it may stand out as a uncommon color it does so in a subtle way, with its flat paint and muted tone.
Couldn't agree more. And I think all the same points about Gator. Both really capture the essence of the gladiator well.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Couldn't agree more. And I think all the same points about Gator. Both really capture the essence of the gladiator well.
It's hard to tell if i really like gobi better than gator... or if because I didn't have access to gator and bought a gobi my brain just retconned that gobi was my preference anyway (brains lie to us all the time to make us feel better about our choices). Either way, they are my 2 favorite colors on gladiators.