First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
I ended up ordering the 10S Platinum from Northern Tool, who said that this would be a factory ship item, which is not unlike a lot of vendors these days, who don’t keep things in actual inventory. Now, a week later, I get an email saying they are backordered and it will not ship until October 30! Six weeks seems like a long time. Yesterday, I got word that my Gladiator was finished, but was sent to storage with a ship date of Oct 2. It should take two weeks after that to reach the dealer. The bumper is due today or Monday. It looks like I will have to hold off on the bumper install a few weeks until the winch arrives. That will give me time to figure out the wiring and get all that run while I am waiting on the winch.
Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Definitely going to want to wait on the bumper until you have the winch... those higher end Warn units are massive and often require a bit of notching to get into place properly.

chrisblaze

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328d
I ended up ordering the 10S Platinum from Northern Tool, who said that this would be a factory ship item, which is not unlike a lot of vendors these days, who don’t keep things in actual inventory. Now, a week later, I get an email saying they are backordered and it will not ship until October 30! Six weeks seems like a long time. Yesterday, I got word that my Gladiator was finished, but was sent to storage with a ship date of Oct 2. It should take two weeks after that to reach the dealer. The bumper is due today or Monday. It looks like I will have to hold off on the bumper install a few weeks until the winch arrives. That will give me time to figure out the wiring and get all that run while I am waiting on the winch.
I ordered my 12-S Zeon from https://www.rivercityoffroad.com/ easy to order and quick shipping.
Sponsored