Warn Winch 12S

507gladiator

First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Does anybody know if a Warn 12S platinum winch will fit a 2020 Gladiator with OEM steel bumper?
Sponsored

DanG_BC

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Honda CRF250L Rally
Searched for the same question, couldn't find any information.

I'll have mine installed this weekend, I'll let you know.

Cheers

Last edited:

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
The 12s should... the 10s and 12s are exact same dimensions and many people have been using the Zeon line for many years with the oem steel bumper with a aftermarket which plate on wranglers.

OP
OP
507gladiator

507gladiator

First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Thanks all. Yea it fits it's tight as hell but It got on there. Like sassJT said the dimension on the warn website was the same so I purchased it.

Last edited:

DanG_BC

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Honda CRF250L Rally
Finished torquing mine down this morning.
Jeep Gladiator Warn Winch 12S IMG_20200629_111543-01

Sponsored

MENCH

First Name
Dabid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
I had my local dealer install my 12s and they can't get the winch to fit with this bottom piece of the grill. Anyone have any insight as to how you fit yours?

IMG_4292.jpg

IMG_4293.jpg

MENCH

First Name
Dabid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
I had my local dealer install my 12s and they can't get the winch to fit with this bottom piece of the grill. Anyone have any insight as to how you fit yours?

Jeep Gladiator Warn Winch 12S IMG_4293

Jeep Gladiator Warn Winch 12S IMG_4293

Also, the steel skid plate won't fit anymore. What are you all running for a skid plate?

Gruffid

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L; 2021 JTR EcoDiesel
Build Thread
Link
Also, the steel skid plate won't fit anymore. What are you all running for a skid plate?
Did you swap from a the plastic bumper to the steel one when you put the winch on? If so, the steel skid plate will not match up. You’ll need to get a different MOPAR steel skid plate to bolt up to the steel bumper. (That’s just ridiculous… why not have one skid plate that works for both bumpers?)

I was able to put all of the grill pieces back on, but I had to leave out the two outer filler plate bolts and nuts. They were interfering with the winch/bumper fitment.

also, check to see if you can move your freespool lever all the way. Mine wouldn’t rotate fully 180*. Apparently warn has a replacement freespool lever that makes it only need to rotate 90*. It’s either that or raise the winch about 3/8” to so the lever clears the bumper, or notch out the bumper.

MENCH

First Name
Dabid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Did you swap from a the plastic bumper to the steel one when you put the winch on? If so, the steel skid plate will not match up. You’ll need to get a different MOPAR steel skid plate to bolt up to the steel bumper. (That’s just ridiculous… why not have one skid plate that works for both bumpers?)

I was able to put all of the grill pieces back on, but I had to leave out the two outer filler plate bolts and nuts. They were interfering with the winch/bumper fitment.

also, check to see if you can move your freespool lever all the way. Mine wouldn’t rotate fully 180*. Apparently warn has a replacement freespool lever that makes it only need to rotate 90*. It’s either that or raise the winch about 3/8” to so the lever clears the bumper, or notch out the bumper.
Yea, I went from plastic to the mopar steel bumper. You’d think the skid would be usable but JEEP…..I’ll try that with the lever. Thanks!
Sponsored