Gringo&Gun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Occupation
Chef
Vehicle Showcase
Saw you in San Miguel de Allende on YouTube! Was just there a week ago, visited same bakery you showed. Flew into Morelia hit Uruapan, San Miguel de Allende, and finished in Mexico City. If you need food suggestions let me know. Hit Mexico regularly for food R&D. Oaxaca coming up next for me.

San Miguel de Allende
Jeep Gladiator We are driving around the world in our Jeep Gladiator we call DAUNTLESS F8E6D2F1-AA80-4B1E-8AFF-168ECE8A3DBD

CDMX street food
Jeep Gladiator We are driving around the world in our Jeep Gladiator we call DAUNTLESS 10EFFE8E-E5AE-422F-91DB-47017FF7D9C8

If you can get in do.
Jeep Gladiator We are driving around the world in our Jeep Gladiator we call DAUNTLESS EFD4878B-E836-447C-9AD3-D15E9EF8BBF8

2,666 day Mole mind blowing at Pujol
Jeep Gladiator We are driving around the world in our Jeep Gladiator we call DAUNTLESS EF52DDA6-3041-4FC1-97D4-562EF5C18619

Send me a follow request on Chefpeterson on Instagram for gratuitous food shots.
Sponsored

OP
OP
HourlessLife

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow Pkg
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
Great video, watched on Patreon...and left some more questions for you to address. Thanks!
Thank you for being a patron. really appreciate the support. I'll be heading over there soon to look at any and all questions that came up from the early access to this video we put there for you. ~ E

OP
OP
HourlessLife

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
Saw you in San Miguel de Allende on YouTube! Was just there a week ago, visited same bakery you showed. Flew into Morelia hit Uruapan, San Miguel de Allende, and finished in Mexico City. If you need food suggestions let me know. Hit Mexico regularly for food R&D. Oaxaca coming up next for me.

San Miguel de Allende
Jeep Gladiator We are driving around the world in our Jeep Gladiator we call DAUNTLESS EF52DDA6-3041-4FC1-97D4-562EF5C18619

CDMX street food

If you can get in do.

2,666 day Mole mind blowing at Pujol

Send me a follow request on Chefpeterson on Instagram for gratuitous food shots.
Awesome! We hope to visit Oaxaca this visit ourselves. We had a great time in SMA and are heading towards Puebla soon. ~ Eric

OP
OP
HourlessLife

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be doing a livestream Thursday December 30 at 7PM central from Guanajuato, Mexico.

Overlanding is NOT about the vehicle, the rooftop tent, or the destination.

What it is about is the journey.

We're overlanding around the world and if you want to see one of the coolest cities we've ever been to, we'd love to have you join us live with your questions about this incredible city.

#overlanding #fulltimetravel #Guanajuato

OP
OP
HourlessLife

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
To all my friends who have been encouraging me with trying to figure out a way to livestream while on this global journey thank you. It has been quite a ride of discovery. Here are my thoughts if you care to read them:

Update after livestream:

So it went really well from certain standpoints and not so well from others. I've tried everything I can to make this work and learned a lot in the process.

Ultimately I've decided that I'm done with livestreaming on this global journey unless we are streaming directly to an audience just the two of us (floating head style) with blazing internet.

It was worth a try though and while my video that went up was somewhat watchable and we got a ton of great comments. The quality of the video playback were still issues.

Like I said, I learned a lot in this process so it wasn't a wasted effort.

But ultimately I just want to make better videos that are easy to watch and keep the attention of the viewer. I want to increase my click through rate and average watch time. That's it. This is what allows us to share this journey with more people and that is what we want for folks who are interested to be able to join the journey with us.

So I'm going to try and focus on that. Appreciate all of your support through this experimentation of the livestream process for us. ~ Eric

Sponsored

OP
OP
HourlessLife

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
Here is the higher quality video version of our livestream in Guanajuato, Mexico. This is what I was hoping it would look like, but the lag from being live made the original video choppy.

Worth a watch to check out Guanajuato, Mexico. ~ E

OP
OP
HourlessLife

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
OP
OP
HourlessLife

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
Great job, Caspian....sometimes, big things come in small packages...YOU saved the day!
He's such a little rockstar @Mac Attack right now he is outside playing with a little French boy here in Cholula, Mexico. He is speaking to the boy in Spanish and the French kid is speaking to Caspian in French. They are getting along just fine having a blast. We could all learn a lot from these two. ~ E

OP
OP
HourlessLife

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
Our global overlanding journey continues. On this week's episode we take you to see the Monarch butterflies in Mexico. This may be the highlight of the entire trip into Mexico.

#overlanding #hourlesslife #monarchbutterflies

Sponsored

OP
OP
HourlessLife

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
Something I posted on my LinkedIn recently. Might be worth a read for some:

“Everyone is talking about that next job on LinkedIn and we’re over here driving around the world.
At some point in life it dawned on me that life wasn’t about the next career move or material possessions but rather about memories, experiences, and the legacy left behind.

This may be an unpopular thing to say on this platform, but let’s talk truth.

What is it you are working for or towards? We each get only one shot around. What are you doing and to what end?

Are you truly pursuing something fulfilling or are you living a life trying to hit a bar that is expected of you by society or your peers?

Are you trying to keep up with others and measure up to some invented measure of success?
Is this really what you want out of life?

Just something worth thinking on.”

#hourlesslife

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Something I posted on my LinkedIn recently. Might be worth a read for some:

“Everyone is talking about that next job on LinkedIn and we’re over here driving around the world.
At some point in life it dawned on me that life wasn’t about the next career move or material possessions but rather about memories, experiences, and the legacy left behind.

This may be an unpopular thing to say on this platform, but let’s talk truth.

What is it you are working for or towards? We each get only one shot around. What are you doing and to what end?

Are you truly pursuing something fulfilling or are you living a life trying to hit a bar that is expected of you by society or your peers?

Are you trying to keep up with others and measure up to some invented measure of success?
Is this really what you want out of life?

Just something worth thinking on.”

#hourlesslife
I feel LinkedIn has become a new type of Facebook. People posting everything about everything. Isn't it for business professionals to make connections? To network. To find jobs. Getting to the point of deleting the app because of some of the content people post in there. Quite annoying IMO.

OP
OP
HourlessLife

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
For those who want an in-depth look at our vehicle "DAUNTLESS" we've put together the full build sheet in article form.

As of this writing we are currently in Puebla, Mexico 13 kilometers from our southern terminus in 2019. Very soon we'll be heading south again and this time we'll just keep heading south.

#hourlesslife #overlanding #fulltimetravel

https://hourlesslife.com/jeep-gladiator-build-sheet-overlanding/

OP
OP
HourlessLife

HourlessLife

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hourlesslife.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Full-time overlander
Vehicle Showcase
I feel LinkedIn has become a new type of Facebook. People posting everything about everything. Isn't it for business professionals to make connections? To network. To find jobs. Getting to the point of deleting the app because of some of the content people post in there. Quite annoying IMO.
There has been a shift in awareness on LinkedIn that I believe has resulted from the pandemic. People are realizing that life isn't about stuff, material wealth, keeping up with the Jones', and that next paycheck. Connections are still made there all the time. We speak to our professional connections there daily. But I feel like it is a good thing that these discussions are taking place on that platform. Life is far too precious and short to just make connections. I think the things worth thinking on are things worth posting about. Just my .02 ~ E

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Here is the higher quality video version of our livestream in Guanajuato, Mexico. This is what I was hoping it would look like, but the lag from being live made the original video choppy.

Worth a watch to check out Guanajuato, Mexico. ~ E
I loved Guanajuato City when I visited Mexico. The people were amazingly friendly, I felt incredibly safe and loved the food. Just the scenery in that part of Mexico is amazing. The only thing that I had to get used to was getting woken up at the crack of dawn. The roosters would start and the dogs would start barking.

If anyone is looking to vacation in Mexico, skip the resorts and visit smaller towns. Guanajuato and San Miguel did not disappoint.
Sponsored