Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah - it’s not that serious. Last time I checked it was my money and my decision.

much more serious things to be upset about in life.

Even funnier is that you can't even read that I didn't quote you. I quoted Caraholic. So this wasn't directed toward you in any way, yet you immediately saw the word 4Runner and got your panties in a bunch just like they did.
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Locally, for us, IG Burton has been phenomenal. The shop here in Smyrna has had the same service folks for years. Some turnover, but over all the same people. Theyve done great work and have always taken care of me. I %1,000 agree that MOST dealers are a den of snakes. But if your looking give them as shot brotha.
Funny you mention IG Burton. They are who I bought my 2021 Gladiator from late last year. Actually got a call a couple of weeks ago from my salesman asking how everything was going. Firs time in close to 15 years I had a post sale followup.

Have my first possible Jeep wave oil change and tire rotation coming up, so I may schedule with them instead of Hertrich in Elkton MD.

OP
OP

Deleted member 31576

That would cause me to find a vehicle that had good service. So far I've been blessed to have had great service on the issues I've taken the Gladiator in for. Broken visor, leaking rear seal, leaking rear glass, oil pan gasket, steering box and steering stabilizer. 37k miles.
That’s awesome brother. I really believe we wouldn’t even have considered another vehicle if it weren’t for the customer service.

OP
OP

Deleted member 31576

Even funnier is that you can't even read that I didn't quote you. I quoted Caraholic. So this wasn't directed toward you in any way, yet you immediately saw the word 4Runner and got your panties in a bunch just like they did.
Troll. Thanks guys for the comments and support on the service issues and my recent purchase.

For those of you who added your opinion when it wasn’t asked for or even unnecessary comments - I’m glad my post garnered your attention.

You can take that any way you want. Like I said and was quoted, I’m done with this forum.

Thoroughly enjoying my 4Runner.

Sponsored

Akgladiator

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Gladiator Wrangler Camaro Mustang GXP Taurus
Occupation
Bee
Based on my experience - it’d be the only running dinosaur.
:)
Eh no... Wait until u get secondary air injection pump issues approx 60k miles. I will have my last laugh.

I rather put my marbles in jeep than Toyota. Is FCA products reliable? No.
For me but i can put up with it because i have many other vehicles to tide me over.

Also i know a few good FCA dealerships that will work with me should i have issues.

seven30

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM 6spd, 2001 Cherokee, 1992 Comanche
Occupation
Programer
I wanted to like the gladiator. I added an exhaust, tires, lifted it, tinted it, bed cover - spent a bunch of money - because I really liked the vehicle. Til the CEL and Jeeps lack of trying to figure it out. To the tune of not having a vehicle for 30+ days. And we weren’t the only ones.

steering problems
Leaking back window
Leaking driver door
Engine replaced
Lock/unlock module not working
Passenger visor falling down

all under 20,000 miles.

Sure it had great resolution on the backup camera, and cool that I could take the tops and doors off. Other than that it was a cool factor. Or a jeep factor. My wife really wanted it until all the problems started.

These weren’t the incredible features that made us feel this vechicle was dependable. Sure, if we had a vehicle specific problem that would be one thing, but this wasn’t just happening to us -just check this forum and then go look on the wrangler forum. Jeep wasn’t giving confidence in their product(s). Death wobble, engine issues, etc.

And yet still we were willing to keep it. Heck I put a ton of money into buying that vehicle.

And Then enter the service department. And the management. And the regional service manager. It was all garbage. The last time we walked into jeep for the door module and visor, we were treated like crap. They kept the vehicle over a week, said they could get a rental, and gave us an attitude on top. Every single time we took the vehicle for service not once did someone call us back. We always had to call them

We left and drove across the street to Toyota.

We weren’t going to go to another jeep dealership for service. That’s ridiculous. It’s like me having a problem employee and transferring him to another one of my stores. That’s just dumb.

Everyone has an opinion. This is just my story based on events that happened as a jeep owner. I’m not going to try and sell anyone on why I purchased another vehicle, well, because it’s not their money.

I’ll never buy another one. For those of you that enjoy the jeep. That’s awesome. I don’t dislike jeep or their owners. I disliked my product, the lack of motivation to fix them and the lack of service we received as a customer.
Engine replaced!!???? Seriously? I have 28k on mine. ZERO problems. Not a single one so far.
EDIT: Forgot my steering stabilizer started leaking after driving in -19F weather.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Engine replaced!!???? Seriously? I have 28k on mine. ZERO problems. Not a single one so far.
EDIT: Forgot my steering stabilizer started leaking after driving in -19F weather.
Well, they also were deleted, so I don't know all that happens either.
Sponsored