Sponsored

We just re-Geared our Gladiator, very happy with our choice - Video inside with RPMs

SgtMajTomahawk

First Name
Lawren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
FYI: They went with 5.13 gears because they will be going to 38's (they're on 37's now). Not sure why/how you made that decision and I didn't hear that discussed in the vid.

Good to see this but video channel vlogging pro's/semi-professionals using "sponsorships" do, IMO, take the fun out of this stuff for the rest of us who aren't doing this "hobby" for the $$$

I remember the day (still today) where people into JEEPs and offroading and camping (before "overlanding") shared this info just because they wanted to talk about what they did so others could learn from it.
Yeah I often wonder what these people do for a living to afford all this stuff and really it's idiots like me giving them views that pays for it. There are a few channels I like, but this isn't one of them.
Sponsored

Dav6662

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Ribicon
Vehicle Showcase
I am thinking about going with 4.56 gears. I have a Rubicon that is running 35’s on stock 4.10 gears. I can never see a time that I will go with 37’s and I think 4.56 will give me back that lower end that was lost going to a taller and heavier wheel tire combo.....

Forum Crawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Working for the man every night and day
I am thinking about going with 4.56 gears. I have a Rubicon that is running 35’s on stock 4.10 gears. I can never see a time that I will go with 37’s and I think 4.56 will give me back that lower end that was lost going to a taller and heavier wheel tire combo.....
Same
Sponsored