Sponsored

What aftermarket tail lights are these?!

amoyer_01

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Willys
Interesting that they chose to use the whole recessed area around the taillight, instead of only the area the factory light uses.

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired

Sponsored

amoyer_01

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Willys
Same truck, same lights they brought last year.

Jeep Gladiator What aftermarket tail lights are these?! image
I wonder if they couldn't find a supplier to make them. I kinda like these the most out of the flush mounts out right now. I wonder how hard it would be for them to find a place to 3d print the housing instead of a plastic injected mold.

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
I wonder if they couldn't find a supplier to make them. I kinda like these the most out of the flush mounts out right now. I wonder how hard it would be for them to find a place to 3d print the housing instead of a plastic injected mold.
The part that really stands out to me on these is that big flat plastic side panel.

I WANT THAT.

Its like the cowls, people do all kinds of nutty stuff with their cowls, I have power ports and lights on mine.. That real estate they are creating with these tail lights is solid gold to me. Im already envisioning air chucks, flush mount ditch lights, and all kinds of stupid stuff that could go on there.

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
Reviving this to post a quick preview video. Not professionally done I was just taking a video for myself earlier today. Took a while but they're finally available.

Note- This is on 2x speed. I had to speed it up, crop it, and lower the quality just for it to upload here.