Sponsored

What are these plastic shields between the bumper and fender?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
That’s why I was asking. Whenever I wash my Gladiator, the top of the front bumper is filthy right away. I guess everyone thinks they’re ugly.
I don't give a damn of someone else doesn't like 'em - I am looking to see if they will fit the overland because the dealers don't know - I drove a whopping 25 miles and in Iowa they put brine and sand and acid and sea salt all over the road and the top of my bumper is already dirty just from that short drive.
It's mine and if someone else hate's em - tuff crap - I'm out to protect the top of my bumper from the Iowa slime and sand when just driving to the lumber yard or home.

6QZ89RXFAB
6QZ88RXFAB

Them's the part numbers but no one has said if those SPORT pieces, SPORT part numbers fit the Overland.

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
For the cost of shipping you can have mine and check for yourself. I'll never use them.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
:facepalm:
Sorry, no offense, and I'm laughing because it happens every day on the car forum I operate - but did no one see the actual question?

I posted the part numbers - I know where to buy them, I know I can buy from quadratec (because the links are posted in threads here already) or I could buy from the dealer, but the one question in both threads no one has answered and MAYBE that is because no one CAN answer, no one knows - these are SPORT parts - WILL they fit an OVERLAND (correctly)?
Even the accessories person at the dealership can't say - they say "fits sport, can't tell you what else it fits" because their listing shows it under the Sport vehicles. Their listings don't show them under any other versions of Gladiator.
So - with the different packages, options, trim, accents and even different fender arrangements due to the tow packages and all - will the parts numbered
6QZ89RXFAB
6QZ88RXFAB
fit an OVERLAND?

If they will - does anyone here have any take-offs they'd sell?

So I guess it's two questions -
A. The above numbers are from the Sport listing - they come on the Sport level - will they fit Overland correctly, without mods?
If A. is affirmative - then B.
B. does anyone have any take-offs (not cut up of course LOL) for sale (cheaper than dealer or online)

Edit- I see while I was getting up for coffee before I finished reply - someone said they have some.........

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
For the cost of shipping you can have mine and check for yourself. I'll never use them.
Thanks - now to figure out shipping costs to 50237 - or would they fit in a flat rate box? Or would some other means be cheaper? They can't be heavy, just large and unfoldable.

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Not sure they would fit in a flat rate box but I will try it. They don't weigh very much at all. I'll try and get you a number this weekend. I'm pretty busy the rest of the week with work.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure they would fit in a flat rate box but I will try it. They don't weigh very much at all. I'll try and get you a number this weekend. I'm pretty busy the rest of the week with work.
Thanks. I waited for the vehicle to be built and arrive so what's some more time for an accessory? - and I understand work. I have rush jobs to get out in the next month myself.....

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
I used a hacksaw to cut them out, I couldn't remove them because the are the backing to the fog/driving lights. so I just cut them out and sanded them and its much better.
Sponsored