Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Benny,

I didn’t see it on your site, but can you get the Mopar performance rock rails part# 82215606

Jared
Hi Jared,
I am sorry but we will not ship these. They are prone to damage due to their length and weight. In order to ship them safely they would need to go truck freight negating any online savings. I suggest you source these locally.

- Benny
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Benny,

I have a 20 Mojave that does not have the rear box sill guards. I purchased mine plus the bumper bracket,but now find that there is no bracket to mount the actual box guard to.

Is there an additional bracket required or is this not a viable option on the Mojave. Looking for instructions for install, but can't seem to find any

Hi Carl,

The 518AA and 519AA brackets show to mount to the frame rail and the steps mount to those brackets. I do not see any other brackets and although its not impossible I doubt FCA changed the rear frame section. Can you confirm the part numbers you ordered and maybe provide a photo of what it looks like under there?

Thanks,
- Benny

EXTORTION

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Law Enforcement
Thank y
Hi Carl,

The 518AA and 519AA brackets show to mount to the frame rail and the steps mount to those brackets. I do not see any other brackets and although its not impossible I doubt FCA changed the rear frame section. Can you confirm the part numbers you ordered and maybe provide a photo of what it looks like under there?

Thanks,
- Benny
Thank you. I had a brain fart yesterday. Couldn't visualize how they bolted up. Thank you, I have it figured out now.

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
Good afternoon,

Unfortunately I was hit in a parking lot today, rear bumper and driver side tail lamp were damaged. I have a sport with the plastic bumper but it does have the backup sensors. Taillamp is LED with blind spot detection. I was wondering if I could use this opportunity to upgrade to the steel Rubicon bumper with sensors. Per chance do you have a roundabouts price difference in the two? Are we talking $100 or $400? I very much appreciate your time

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Good afternoon,

Unfortunately I was hit in a parking lot today, rear bumper and driver side tail lamp were damaged. I have a sport with the plastic bumper but it does have the backup sensors. Taillamp is LED with blind spot detection. I was wondering if I could use this opportunity to upgrade to the steel Rubicon bumper with sensors. Per chance do you have a roundabouts price difference in the two? Are we talking $100 or $400? I very much appreciate your time
Hi Brandon,
Please send me your VIN and Email address. FYI there is no steel bumper kit with holes, We would have to piece a kit together using factory parts, These usually run about 1k.

- Benny

Sponsored

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
Hi Brandon,
Please send me your VIN and Email address. FYI there is no steel bumper kit with holes, We would have to piece a kit together using factory parts, These usually run about 1k.

- Benny
Good morning,

My email is [email protected] and the VIN is 1C6HJTAG2LL125752. Thank you for the help. I would really like to upgrade to steel. Crazy they don't have one with backup sensors as a kit.

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
Hi Brandon,

- Benny
This would be for the rear bumper with sensors, I very much appreciate the help. I will be taking it to the shop today or tomorrow.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
This would be for the rear bumper with sensors, I very much appreciate the help. I will be taking it to the shop today or tomorrow.
Were your sensors damaged? I think they can be swapped over but I will check.

- Benny

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
Were your sensors damaged? I think they can be swapped over but I will check.

- Benny
The sensors look fine. The system works well so that should just swap. Hopefully it wont be more than a few hundred. They have quoted around $250 for the current rear bumper replacement (plastic with sensors).

rear bumper pic.jpg

DesertDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Thank you for at least being here, that says a lot about customer support.

If you cannot sell your trailer brake controlle, part # 82215652, could you at least recommend an aftermarket unit that would be compatible with the onboard computer systems and, hopefully, fit in the same location?

Sincerely

Lance

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
The sensors look fine. The system works well so that should just swap. Hopefully it wont be more than a few hundred. They have quoted around $250 for the current rear bumper replacement (plastic with sensors).

Jeep Gladiator What can we do for you? rear bumper pic

Hi Brandon,
I sent you the quote with the bumper parts. For reference attached is the parts diagram breakdown that makes up this bumper. Hardware is difficult to determine what may be specific to the metal bumper therefore I left it off for now.

- Benny

Attachments

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Thank you for at least being here, that says a lot about customer support.

If you cannot sell your trailer brake controlle, part # 82215652, could you at least recommend an aftermarket unit that would be compatible with the onboard computer systems and, hopefully, fit in the same location?

Sincerely

Lance

Hi Lance,

Redarc is the OE supplier for Ford so I would recommend them https://www.etrailer.com/bc-2020_Jeep_Gladiator.htm

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
Hi Brandon,
I sent you the quote with the bumper parts. For reference attached is the parts diagram breakdown that makes up this bumper. Hardware is difficult to determine what may be specific to the metal bumper therefore I left it off for now.

- Benny
Man that's a big help. Thank you sir. One last thing. Do you have the part number for the skid bar by the rear bumper? I have attached a pic. It sits under the back corner of the bed by the rear bumper.

DSC06924-scaled.jpg

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Man that's a big help. Thank you sir. One last thing. Do you have the part number for the skid bar by the rear bumper? I have attached a pic. It sits under the back corner of the bed by the rear bumper.

Jeep Gladiator What can we do for you? DSC06924-scaled
Hi Brandon, I added to the quote

Thanks,
- Benny

flipmode

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland
Hey @AllMoparParts.com ,

I'm looking for a Interior Left (Driver Side) Sun Visor without the Homelink buttons. I would like to replace the one in my Overland trim with a visor without those buttons.

Jeep Gladiator What can we do for you? 1603436952346

Can you provide the part number to order? Thanks!
Sponsored