BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Keep beating that dead horse until it can’t drink.

OP bought a model that doesn’t exist according to you.
You’re beating that horse, not me.

I didn’t say the models don’t exist, genius. I simply separated the 3 mechanically different variants. It’s relevant - even if you can’t see it.
Sponsored

River2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 sport s - 2018 Gx460 - 1992 SC400
Occupation
Construction
I don't think they have ever made a sarge color HA. White, black, gray, blue, and snazzberry are the only colors I know of.
Ah well then it wasn’t meant to be. I don’t think I could go a different route now. Im pretty in love w my green at this point.

River2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 sport s - 2018 Gx460 - 1992 SC400
Occupation
Construction
I am quite happy with my Sport S. S because I like a few tricks like being able to send the windows up and down from the Drivers seat and be able to lock up from the drivers door. I don't need the big screen in my dash either, but since I have to have a screen the small one with the back up cam is kind of nice. I bought the Mopar locking gas cap that I can key to my fob key as well as the hood lock after market that also keyed to the fob key. I bought Jeep because i like the size and I can get a manual shift with a manual transfer case-I don't want a push button transfer case. ESS disabled with a memory chip. Aux battery deleted. Suits me just fine.
Funny I did the same thing on my S with the aux battery and ess. All things considered I’m pretty content as well brother.

jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2019 Cherokee KL 2020 Gladiator JT
Even if you never plan to tow, the max tow option might be worth considering due to it's higher load capacity. Mine's 1553 LB.
Jeep Gladiator What Gladiator trim to get? jt capacity sticker

JW Jeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
What kind of 'luxury' cars have you driven that give you this opinion? The new JTs are nice, but i wouldn't say they are THAT nice...
Mostly the Loaded Chrysler 300 I traded in on this JT. Maybe I was exaggerating a little but it does ride good for what it is.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I could buy a max tow sport and add sway bar discos, ARB lockers, flat flares but why do that when I could get a rubi? See my point?
Cheaper, stiffer ride, higher payload.
Sponsored