First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
I don’t think it’s that bad. I’ve seen a lot worse. There are custom colored vehicles out there that look like neon puke. This isn’t nearly that offensive. But then again green is one of my favorite colors so take that for what it’s worth.

Having said that, even I wouldn’t purposely choose that particular shade but hey, different strokes and all that. It’s not a bad thing to have variety.
Sponsored

Higher_Ground

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
The lighting isn't doing it any favors. I also think it would look better with either black fenders or a paint matched top.

Kelly green? Emerald?

mmatthie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S
Why does someone pay to spray a sport while keeping the things like low narrow fenders?
I agree I wouldn't spray my sport ever, but the "keeping the things like low narrow fenders" could be the fact that you can't get Rubi fenders...trust me...I ordered May 2021...and I'm still waiting. Last I heard it was March 1st now.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
I agree I wouldn't spray my sport ever, but the "keeping the things like low narrow fenders" could be the fact that you can't get Rubi fenders...trust me...I ordered May 2021...and I'm still waiting. Last I heard it was March 1st now.
true, i was going to go Rubi chop fenders but impossible to fine, so went JCR and very happy

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Don’t know but my bank Idaho Central Credit Union has a small fleet of them. The banks color matches it
You might be onto something there...they do have several Jeeps, over the years, in that color (or similar)...

ICCU-9.jpg

Sponsored

FloridaMan655321

First Name
Lieutenant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 1973 F-100 - both manual
Occupation
Lieutenant (not really)
Why does someone pay to spray a sport while keeping the things like low narrow fenders?
Just to add, then only put a few thousand miles on it? I don't know how/why people will do shit like this. Buy a truck, pay for some custom shit like this, then get rid of it with barely any usage or time with it....

PsyRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray JTR, 2016 Bonneville T120 Black
I actually like that green, probably would've picked it over the Sting Gray. it's a million times better than that Gecko color. Now that's one of the worst colors for anything bigger than a night light, and Nacho is only slightly better.

Mvitch

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Financial Advisor
I actually like that green, probably would've picked it over the Sting Gray. it's a million times better than that Gecko color. Now that's one of the worst colors for anything bigger than a night light, and Nacho is only slightly better.
Like that green a lot, but Sting gray on the Mojave trim is still my favorite

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
I Iike the green, but I also like Nacho (my favorite) and Gecko, so what do I know? I've seen nacho on a few Rams too, used to be called Dozer back then. More recently, it was called 'school bus' on those. I like it better on the Gladiator and the Wrangler than on the ram. If Gecko were a choice when I got the JT, I would have had a hard time picking between the two. Chief is a favorite of mine too.

Mvitch

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Financial Advisor
Just to add, then only put a few thousand miles on it? I don't know how/why people will do shit like this. Buy a truck, pay for some custom shit like this, then get rid of it with barely any usage or time with it....
My wife says Jeeps are a guys “Barbie Doll”😱😩😎

Sponsored