Katzkin leather or fabric?I had Katzkin installed on my Willys front and rear and they are fantastic. They are a bit pricy but worth every penny. I think they look and feel better than the factory leather.
red leather With black stitching.Katzkin leather or fabric?
Did you use these on a 2024 Gladiator Sport S?Quadratec Diverdown covers are cheap and work ok. Probably not as nice as the higher end covers but for around $200, they do the job. I would either go cheap or as others have said, splurge for Katzkins
I had them on my 2023 Wrangler JLU and tbey work well.Did you use these on a 2024 Gladiator Sport S?
I'm a month in to using the CreekT. While summer has technically passed, I don't find they get as hot as my actual blak leather underneath them would. I would say I am just dealing with it by comparison to neoprene definitely did not get as hot.So my question is: Does everyone just deal with how stupid hot their faux (or real) leather seat covers get??