Sponsored

What the Heck are These? In the Freedom Top Bag....

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave Sarge
Occupation
Gunsmith
I've got two of them, one still in the original wrapper. Never thought of selling one because didn't think they were worth much. Kind of like the two plastic front bumpers, two set of rock rails and one Mojave skid plate. They are not worth much but I'm always thinking one day I may need it. So they just valuable space in my shed.

KevinC
Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
My ordered Glad stated on the window sticker and the order build sheet " CWY Freedom Panel Storage Bag Delete -$120" , so mine didn't come with one.
Mine didn't come with one either.

Jcedvm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
I've got two of them, one still in the original wrapper. Never thought of selling one because didn't think they were worth much. Kind of like the two plastic front bumpers, two set of rock rails and one Mojave skid plate. They are not worth much but I'm always thinking one day I may need it. So they just valuable space in my shed.

KevinC
Any chance youā€™d sell the new bag? Mine didnā€™t come with one and I could use one!

Sponsored

Volt0

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM,JTHA

SightsOfIron

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon
Creative way to use them and save space, but no. Itā€™s kind of easy to put some eye bolts in the ceiling of the garage, and then hang the hardtop up high, and drive under it.
Oh for sure, there are a lot of ways to store it and keep it out of the way. This thread is about what those black rubber things are for though, and that's what I was sharing (resharing).

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave Sarge
Occupation
Gunsmith
Any chance youā€™d sell the new bag? Mine didnā€™t come with one and I could use one!
Sell it? No
Give it to someone who needed it? Yes
Ship it? No
Sponsored