Sponsored

What tires look aggressive but don’t ride much worse.

CG32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S with Max Tow
Occupation
Audio visual production sales
I am running the toyo rt’s in a 315 70 17. They are some of the best tires I have run, and I have tried several brands on past trucks. These are Really smooth, really quiet, and are available in a C rating. I have run falken, duratracs, nitto terra and trail grapplers, toyo at2 and toyo mt’,s and these are easily my favorite so far.
Sponsored

sloowhand

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Overland
I had, for a while, the Bridgestone Dueler Revo 3. Very quiet, nice ride, same gas mileage as the OEM street tires. I moved on for something better suited for occasional mud, but was very happy with them when I had them.
Jeep Gladiator What tires look aggressive but don’t ride much worse. 1670281770243

SIG551-A1

First Name
Stazi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineer
I bought 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers for my Rubicon and it rides awesome, and they aren't very loud at all. I also bought 35" KO2's to run on my stock wheels for the winter and they are also quiet and ride excellent. Both are great tires and you can't go wrong. Technically the 35" x 12.5x17 are NOT supposed to be mounted on a 7.5 wheel but I have had zero issues. You just have to make sure you don't over inflate as you can get crowning and poor wear, but I have mine at 33psi for the highway and no issues whatsoever.

One thing to keep in mind is the Nitto Ridge Grapplers are NOT snow rated....the KO2's are.
Agreed. The Ridge Grapplers are super quiet but are TERRIBLE in snow. I couldn’t get up my driveway in in the snow without 4WD engaged on my old Silverado with those tires. It was ridiculous. The Firestone Destination MT2 I have on my Gladiator now are stupid loud.

Sponsored

DunnMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Agreed. The Ridge Grapplers are super quiet but are TERRIBLE in snow. I couldn’t get up my driveway in in the snow without 4WD engaged on my old Silverado with those tires. It was ridiculous. The Firestone Destination MT2 I have on my Gladiator now are stupid loud.
Yeah the Ridge Grapplers are terrible in heavy rain too. I find the KO2's are super awesome in snow.

FKN Slayer

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sarge Green Gladiator
Occupation
Sam's Club Receiving associate
I'm running Rolling Big Power Repulsor MT/RX 285/70/17. They are not super loud in the narrower size. I had them in 33/12.5/20's on my 2017 Ram and they were fairly loud. They ride nice for a 10 ply and they wear awesome. My Ram's tires had 50k on them when I traded it in and they were like new.

REPULSOR_MT_RX_full_8.jpg

SIG551-A1

First Name
Stazi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineer
First drive in light snow yesterday on the Firestone Destination MT2’s from the factory. Not exactly confidence inspiring, but we will see. Maybe off road in deep snow they would do well but on snow covered roads, so far I’m not inspired. Definitely need a tire that has more siping for better traction in wet and snow. Back I. The day I remember tire shop that had siping cutters that you could get your tires cut with, but I’m not sure if anyone does that anymore.

Readyt

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rimtyme.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Franchise Business Consultant
My Nitto Terra Grappler G2s Are more of an AT Tire, but they ride awesome and are way quiet!

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Kenda Klever R/Ts

Dls79

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I have about 2,000 miles on my Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35” (31570R17s). Ride is every bit or better than the 33” OEM tires. Noise is no worse.
Sponsored