Sponsored

What's Up with Your Web Site?

Richord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon, AMG GLC 43
Something must have gone horribly wrong with their systems. I placed an order 2/1`7/22 and as others have stated, the message says it should show status on 2/23/22.

I sent an e-mail request for status and no response.

I called them last week and they told me they would ship the order but still nothing.

I've purchased a lot of stuff from them over the years and never any problems and if there was, they responded immediately.

Too bad
Sponsored

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
I am able to log into my account, review purchases, wishlist and My Cart right now, Sunday, 2/27, 7:08 AM.
Mine still shows the message

“We're currently in the process of upgrading our computer systems. Any orders placed after Feb 17 at 2:00pm may not appear on this page until Wednesday Feb 23.”

OP
OP
Just Mark

Just Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ME: 2021 JT Mojave, Wife: 2023 JT Mojave
I am able to log into my account, review purchases, wishlist and My Cart right now, Sunday, 2/27, 7:08 AM.
I also can do these things. But, I can't view orders, print receipts, returns or cancel orders. Basically anything that involves the "orders" page.

Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
I also can do these things. But, I can't view orders, print receipts, returns or cancel orders. Basically anything that involves the "orders" page.
OK, thanks for clarification.

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Developer
So what is Quadratec’s order fulfillment time these days? Should I be calling or emailing after 7 days? 14 days?

Sponsored

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
So what is Quadratec’s order fulfillment time these days? Should I be calling or emailing after 7 days? 14 days?
I’m sure they have all the info on orders, history and all, but something went wrong with the upgrade. They can always restore to an earlier site version once they come to the realization that this upgrade got effed. Order fulfillment is based on supply. If they have it in stock I get it in 2-4 days in Maryland. If they are waiting on supply then that affects every vendor—I tried other vendors and local shops for a new wheels order, same boat. Their upgrade has nothing to do with order fulfillment. If the item was in stock and you ordered over a week ago a call wouldn’t hurt. Their chat function on weekdays is great.

slim chance

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi JTA, 23 Ram Laramie 1500, 21 Nacho JTF
Occupation
retired
i tried to call them to place an order, over 5 different days, and tried customer service each time ALSO ... each time Quadratec would hang up on me after the auto prompts ... so, i went other place and bought a Warn Winch mount and 12K winch .... never again will i deal with them

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Developer
If the item was in stock and you ordered over a week ago a call wouldn’t hurt. Their chat function on weekdays is great.
I emailed them this morning since my order was 7 days old today...aaand 20 minutes later I saw a FedEx shipment confirmation email show up. Either it was just coincidence or that was their answer to my question when the order is being fulfilled.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Currently on hold with them myself for the last 20 minutes. Can't access the order status page. Ordered a set of taillights that was stated as in stock. Actually they just picked up. Said that it was a vendor drop ship. So obviously their "IN STOCK" is a bunch of BS. I wouldn't have ordered if this was the case. I had even checked other parts from them and said they were out of stock giving me the sense that they had these on the shelf. Told me it might be another week or two before they got shipped. Not real happy about it.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Just adding on to my above comment. I had ordered Oracle flush mount taillights from them. I checked on their site and they still have these listed as "in stock" but now the ship date is March 9th. So then I contacted Oracle and they do not have any in stock and say that it might be April before they get more in. This is my first time dealing with Quadratec and may be the last. Don't put in stock if indeed you don't have them. The person I had answer the phone there sounded like I just woke her up and didn't have very good info as to what was going on. Now Oracle did say that the most recent order that came in was to fill previous orders and that if I had the puchase order number then she could look it up. The order number I got from Quadratec was not the same type of number that Oracle could use to look up the order. There is a possibility that my order may still get shipped soon but it is just the fact of the matter how they are stating and doing things. Not my type of business practice.

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
i tried to call them to place an order, over 5 different days, and tried customer service each time ALSO ... each time Quadratec would hang up on me after the auto prompts ... so, i went other place and bought a Warn Winch mount and 12K winch .... never again will i deal with them
they are a solid company in your state. Don’t swear them off they are just dealing with some server issues and they aren’t programmers. They’ve been trying to hire techies for a year now

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
If it's in stock, they still fulfill within 24-48 hours at most. I ordered something last Wednesday with Overnight Air and got it Friday. I ordered something else the prior Wednesday with standard Ground and had gotten one of the items by that Friday, with two of the items being out of stock. Only downside with that order is the backorder date got pushed back after my order

OP
OP
Just Mark

Just Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ME: 2021 JT Mojave, Wife: 2023 JT Mojave
I really wasn't trying to start a bitch session about Quadratec. I thought they monitored this forum since they sponsor it. I just want some status out of them. And still no response to my emails.

To their credit, I did recieve the bulk of my order within a few days. The problem is that it doesn't do me any good without the rest of it.

NEWS FLASH: My 02/18 order now shows up on the "Orders" web page! None of my older orders are there yet.

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Homebrewer
I really wasn't trying to start a bitch session about Quadratec. I thought they monitored this forum since they sponsor it. I just want some status out of them. And still no response to my emails.

To their credit, I did recieve the bulk of my order within a few days. The problem is that it doesn't do me any good without the rest of it.
Every Qtec thread starts a bitch session.

• Haha
Reactions: mog

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Homebrewer
They are probably reading this thread. They removed the software upgrade language on the my orders page today.
Sponsored