Sponsored

When should I expect my order number?

Mac12782

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
I placed my order on September 23rd and at the time I had no idea that you could track your order via the vehicle order number. I checked my paperwork and noticed that I don't have a VON listed on my order. I sent my salesman a message on friday 10/21 and he was unable to tell me anything other than "The website says that they will emailing you the status." I've seen a lot of folks received their VON at the time of ordering, the following day, etc. Am I just being impatient or should I have a VON at this point? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Ware

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Daniel Gupton sent me a VON about 10 minutes after I paid them my $1k deposit.

chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Wrangler Freedom Edit
Occupation
Sr Quality Manager
You should have it as soon as it's ordered. We walked out of the dealership with ours. If it's been that long and they havent given it to you something is off.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
If your salesman cannot get you your VON, he is either lazy and/or ignorant. I would go above his head and talk to the sale manager to get it.

Sponsored

RJinPV

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired
The others have said it well. If they have your deposit, then you should go get your VON.

RJinPV

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I should add too that the dealer should give you a copy of the Priced Order Confirmation (POC). This will have the VON in it and other useful information like your options list, order date, the prices, etc.

OP
OP

Mac12782

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
I should add too that the dealer should give you a copy of the Priced Order Confirmation (POC). This will have the VON in it and other useful information like your options list, order date, the prices, etc.
I have a POC with prices and options but the VON line is empty. Going to give the dealership a call in the morning to talk to the sales manager. Hopefully he can give me a little more information.

RJinPV

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I have a POC with prices and options but the VON line is empty. Going to give the dealership a call in the morning to talk to the sales manager. Hopefully he can give me a little more information.
That is a new one to me. I did receive a Configuration Preview from the dealer that looked like a POC without a VON before I placed the order, but it was titled Configuration Preview . I wonder how it can be a conformation without a VON? In any case, good luck tomorrow.

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
got my order number same day as order before leaving dealership. got my vin within a week of order. they started build 5 days after order. got my gladiator within 7 weeks or order. my dealer texted me every step so i never had to use an jeep website etc. my dealer even gave me daily updates of where the train was with my jeep on it. your dealer has access to 100% of everything.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mac12782

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
Update:

I called the dealership and asked to speak the sales manager. It took him all of 2 minutes to tell me that it was built and awaiting shipment. I now have the VON and can see the VIN and window sticker. It should arrive at my dealer any day now!

Jeep Gladiator When should I expect my order number? Screenshot_20221024_105614

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Update:

I called the dealership and asked to speak the sales manager. It took him all of 2 minutes to tell me that it was built and awaiting shipment. I now have the VON and can see the VIN and window sticker. It should arrive at my dealer any day now!

Screenshot_20221024_105614.jpg
Congratulations. That is actually one of the fastest turn around I've ever seen... either you got a pretty stripped down model and jumped the line somehow or things are getting better in the supply chain.

Edit, it does look like for some reason they waited 10 days before they placed the order for some reason.

OP
OP

Mac12782

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
Congratulations. That is actually one of the fastest turn around I've ever seen... either you got a pretty stripped down model and jumped the line somehow or things are getting better in the supply chain.
Sport S, Max Tow, Cold Weather, etc. They originally told me to expect it around Christmas. This is way faster than I expected.

Jeep Gladiator When should I expect my order number? Screenshot_20221024_124318

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Sport S, Max Tow, Cold Weather, etc. They originally told me to expect it around Christmas. This is way faster than I expected.

Jeep Gladiator When should I expect my order number? Screenshot_20221024_124318
I'm kind of jealous. I waited something silly like almost 3 months.