First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Sorry ya'll. You can take the man outta the army but not the army outta the man. Ended up ordering gator green. Enjoy your gobi's!!!
It was a tough call between these colors for me. I will be happy with the Gobi. I was drawn to it first so I figure that is the way to go.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gobi Wan K

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Just got a confirmation of D1 from Jeep Chat.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gobi Wan K

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
OP
OP
Gobi Wan K

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester

block

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jk
I ordered on Friday and had a VIN on Wednesday which is the first time I checked.

i also ordered friday... where do you check for the the VIN ? do you wait for the dealer to send it to you ? or can you use the VON to check for it ? thanks

Sponsored

Jmospider

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
i also ordered friday... where do you check for the the VIN ? do you wait for the dealer to send it to you ? or can you use the VON to check for it ? thanks
I ordered my Gobi Rubicon last night. Had a last minute Gobi/Gator debate after seeing the wayout picks, but sticking with the original plan! My dealership estimated 8 weeks but said could be sooner. What types of timing estimates are others getting?

OP
OP
Gobi Wan K

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
I got my VIN form my dealer. I was back in for service in another car and had them look it up. You may be able to get it from Jeep chat. You will have to give them your VON and your information.

OP
OP
Gobi Wan K

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
I ordered my Gobi Rubicon last night. Had a last minute Gobi/Gator debate after seeing the wayout picks, but sticking with the original plan! My dealership estimated 8 weeks but said could be sooner. What types of timing estimates are others getting?
That time frame seems to be pretty consistent these days. I have seen a number of forum members reporting delivery in just about 4 weeks but that seems to be the exception. 6 weeks is pretty fair for the average and some are going to 8 or a little more.

rubi14

First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ-7 Laredo, 1982 CJ-7 "The Texan", 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
shop owner
Damn, VON on 9-27, no VIN as of yet, ordered from Spencer in Iowa, Rubicon Gobi, 6 speed, tow pkg, aux switches, block heater, pretty basic...cant wait for a VIN so I can track!!

10-4, I have a VIN !!! Contacted JEEP Chat, I thought it was disabled, but a girl looked it up!!

Last edited:

JK2007

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU, 2014 KL, 2020 JT
I got my VIN from Jeep Chat. Ordered 9/19 and checked with Jeep Chat on 9/23 and they supplied it to me.
Sponsored