Where is everyone? Out panic buying TP?

Sx3

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2018 JLUR, 1997 Wrangler Sport
Thought I would touch base. Enjoying a weekend in the woods with no concern about what is going on in the world. Stopped watching the news a while ago.

Enjoying the outdoors living like there is no tomorrow.

123_1.jpeg
Sponsored

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
IMG_9636.JPG
IMG_9636.JPG

Locked in my mancave, staring out at the past or the future. Is hell here alone in my Cave wid my Puters and doing income taxes !

Sponsored

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
This isn't the beginning of the end, its the end of the beginning ! Now onto the issue of independent TP sheets cost at the Dollar General ? Well: thas oddorrrr is up in the air ! Hope -19 doesn't suspend in the air on oddorrrr !

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Is it just me or is the traffic way down today?

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy

Here's a great new product from Rough Country - not sure if you saw this yesterday...

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
Well: If you find our national Treasures buy Bucky, what you want not what U need cause thas the American Way. Stock up for some Weeks and then run out of money and starve M'r F/r :) :angry: :CWL: :handsinair:

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
I have been frantically working on my Gladiator, getting it ready for my next road trip, after the pandemic is finished, say, about October, grrrr.

Sponsored

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/l...a-collapsing-nation/ar-BB14UNLc?ocid=msedgdhp

Of course 50% who live here & the immigrants don't give a crap as long as they do well with what ever the Politicians say they need to get. Maybe you need to look past B.S. and possibility see the real problem and that is real poor leadership, starting in the House or Representatives, followed by the Senate and then the guy we elect to rep. us! (the POTUS.) They all are Crooks looking out for themselves ! Well: Thas my thoughts on that, you may feel different if you see things Rosy !

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...-police-intensifies/ar-BB18lgkP?ocid=msedgdhp

I wish POC would honor the F/n police, they just got a order to support the rule of law... JHC that';s not very hard to understand, Lawless mouths get arrested for the evening. a minor law infraction! is not such a bid deal except if you have tone of video which seems to show stupid shit thas not what happened at all !
Sponsored