Where Will the Gladiator Show Next

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I just got confirmation today that the Gladiator will be in Kansas City in March 6th-10th.

OP
OP
Troybilt

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
If anyone has the opportunity to get into a Gladiator remember that Jake is looking for information on the speakers.

OP
OP
Troybilt

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Looks like the Gladiator will be at the Cleveland Auto Show. I can't pass up another opportunity to go see it again .

Camp Jeep will be there with what they call Jeep Mountain. What are the odds that they put the JT on the track? I'm guessing low:crying:

Camp Jeep is returning to the Cleveland Auto Show! Professional 4x4 drivers chauffeur participants in Jeep products around a course that includes a thrilling hill climb where passengers experience Jeep's traction capabilities while climbing the 18-foot high, 35-degree Jeep Mountain, the icon of the ride. Riders are over 22 feet off the ground when they sit on top of Jeep Mountain.

Open all days and hours of the show!

Participants must be at least 44 inches tall.

Sponsored

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Looks like the Gladiator will be at the Cleveland Auto Show. I can't pass up another opportunity to go see it again .

Camp Jeep will be there with what they call Jeep Mountain. What are the odds that they put the JT on the track? I'm guessing low:crying:

Camp Jeep is returning to the Cleveland Auto Show! Professional 4x4 drivers chauffeur participants in Jeep products around a course that includes a thrilling hill climb where passengers experience Jeep's traction capabilities while climbing the 18-foot high, 35-degree Jeep Mountain, the icon of the ride. Riders are over 22 feet off the ground when they sit on top of Jeep Mountain.

Open all days and hours of the show!

Participants must be at least 44 inches tall.
They had that at the Philly Auto Show (I wasn’t there but saw online). The JT was not on the track. They had a display one only.

OP
OP
Troybilt

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
They had that at the Philly Auto Show (I wasn’t there but saw online). The JT was not on the track. They had a display one only.
You only gave me 6 minuets to dream about driving the JT? Don't you see how that was kind of rude:LOL:;)

AncientCityGladiator

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
Jacksonville auto show this weekend... NOT mentioned anywhere that it will be here. Florida. In February. NO GLADIATOR..... What a wasted opportunity. So so many in the community. Jeep Beach 2019 is 2 months away in Daytona, and they aren't bringing it here to show off. What a terrible scheduling error.

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
You only gave me 6 minuets to dream about driving the JT? Don't you see how that was kind of rude:LOL:;)
Haha oops. Sorry bud. They don’t let you drive them anyway. You’re a passenger.

But I didn’t want you only going for that reason and to be disappointed. But hey maybe they will have it for the JT at that show. Who knows. Just letting you know what I know to be true about the Philly show.

Sponsored

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
Don't worry Santa is still real.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
I just got confirmation today that the Gladiator will be in Kansas City in March 6th-10th.
I may try to get up there, any requests please get them in early -

wooderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Got confirmation that it will be in San Jose this weekend at the Silicon Valley Auto Show. I hope to make the drive on Sunday.
3.5 hour drive why not!!! Put on a good podcast and lets role !!

wooderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
The Silicon Valley car show starts today in San Jose. If anyone is going could you post if they are letting you inside the Gladiator?

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
Gladiator will be at Oklahoma City auto show this fri-sun
Sponsored