Sponsored

Which of these Moab trails would you choose?

OP
OP
Rummie

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Took a bit of small damage on the Escalator obstacle on Hell's Revenge. Remember to make sure your lockers are on! šŸ˜‚ Had a tire spin and slipped the passenger side down. We ended up against the wall/ground. Actually scraped the shovel and axe on my rack we were over so far. Got some white smoke from burning oil as well. Turned the lockers on and made it out.

Jeep Gladiator Which of these Moab trails would you choose? CA9D17ED-5B27-4022-A224-A9399C88AD98

Jeep Gladiator Which of these Moab trails would you choose? ADDDDFD8-572D-4D65-B1F6-82724F67C749

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
That blows about the damage but at least there was some fun to be had.

OP
OP
Rummie

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
That blows about the damage but at least there was some fun to be had.
It's a Jeep. I would rather trail battle scars than mall door dings! šŸ˜‚ I beat the rear passenger fender on Cliffhanger also. Rear bumper is bent up on the passenger side. Sway end link bolt sheared off. Wouldn't have it any other way. šŸ‘

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Anything I can do to try and alleviate damage?? Beside lift and such?
Drive verrrrrrrryyyyy slow. I saw wayyyy to many drivers last week coming down and not waiting until their rears landed and slowly drive away. couple of new bumpers in someā€™s future.

You have to accept you WILL drag in some spots. Go slowly and the most you may do is lose some paint on your hitch. No biggie.

Take. Your. Time.

Sponsored

Jsmalls273

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Paramedic
Drive verrrrrrrryyyyy slow. I saw wayyyy to many drivers last week coming down and not waiting until their rears landed and slowly drive away. couple of new bumpers in someā€™s future.

You have to accept you WILL drag in some spots. Go slowly and the most you may do is lose some paint on your hitch. No biggie.

Take. Your. Time.
thank you sir! what about one of those skid hitches? Would that help at all? I just saw one the other day.

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
thank you sir! what about one of those skid hitches? Would that help at all? I just saw one the other day.
It could. Really depends on angles of departure and such. Some cases are normally not always a straight on departure and it be a hitch ā€œhitā€.

You may eventually drag the hitch. Donā€™t sweat it as long as you go slow. A little paint loss is all.

Pic is after Moab and several drags.

A6684254-962B-4940-A33B-A8C61A048FE5.jpeg

Jsmalls273

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Paramedic
It could. Really depends on angles of departure and such. Some cases are normally not always a straight on departure and it be a hitch ā€œhitā€.

You may eventually drag the hitch. Donā€™t sweat it as long as you go slow. A little paint loss is all.

Pic is after Moab and several drags.

Jeep Gladiator Which of these Moab trails would you choose? A6684254-962B-4940-A33B-A8C61A048FE5
Ah ok cool, I was primarily worried about ripping my bumper off, didnā€™t realize ya were just referring to my hitch, makes me feel better. Thank you!

kbros

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kwbcancerblog.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Willys diesel; 05 HD Fatboy
Occupation
ski bum
Canyonlands NP requires a day-use permit for Elephant Hill (in Needles). You can try online 24 hours in advance or check with the NPS office in Moab. Don't drive all the way to Needles without one.
Sponsored