Sponsored

Which second vehicles compliment the gladiator best?

4xerubicon

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep wrangler 4xe rubicon
Occupation
Dental hygienist
I imagine for a lot of folks it has nothing to do with saving money.

I have an SS Camaro because I want one and its fun for cruising fast and playing at the track.

I have a Gladiator because I like to explore off the beaten path and buy junk at Home Depot.

I also have a third vehicle parked at another house all together I haven't driven since February. Some folks just have a car problem!
Yes your right, that might be you. But if you read exactly what the guy who made the topic is asking it clearly states "poor fuel economy" and comfortable" pretty often!
Sponsored

Mav4x4Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Truck Builder
Yes your right, that might be you. But if you read exactly what the guy who made the topic is asking it clearly states "poor fuel economy" and comfortable" pretty often!
It's been a while since I read the first post, so I didn't think much of it. That being said, if someone's pocket allows, I think it's fine to own two vehicles that compliment each other in that manner. No midsize truck on the market gets what most would consider to be good MPG, except for maybe the diesel Gladiator (for a substantial cost). Comfort is pretty subjective. I find my Sport S to be very comfortable, but my previous Jeep was a 2 door JK and to be honest that was like driving a horse and buggy given the super short wheel base and lift kit. My Gladiator is luxury in comparison.

For enthusiasts, I don't tend to believe there is a clear cut all around winner. Seems a lot of folks here own more than one Jeep, or own a Jeep and a cool sedan / sports car, or a Jeep and a motorcycle.

FDE-Gobi

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Gobi Gladiator ‘34 Ford ‘13 CTSV LSX 427
Occupation
Commercial Brick & Stone sales
I’m a Bow Tie guy at heart. The Gladiator will be LS powered one of these days lol

1300hp CTSV Coupe LSX 427 Kong 2650
1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe LS1/4L60/F9”
(Not a kit car)

Jeep Gladiator Which second vehicles compliment the gladiator best? D1CFB4A0-C5F9-467E-9207-242ECB27FDF4

Jeep Gladiator Which second vehicles compliment the gladiator best? 51F58FB8-C5C3-49B4-97CF-8FB91613F0B7

Jeep Gladiator Which second vehicles compliment the gladiator best? CC566323-4935-4AE2-B6BD-3A7661BADCA5

Jeep Gladiator Which second vehicles compliment the gladiator best? 9F5DFFEC-F6A7-4CEB-992C-BDEB569CAB95

Sponsored

sep

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland 2015 Wrangler JK
Occupation
Manager
Jeep Gladiator Which second vehicles compliment the gladiator best? IMG_4864
Jeep Gladiator Which second vehicles compliment the gladiator best? jeeps