Which top are you looking for?

Which top option would you be most likely to order

• Total voters

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I'm tired of the worry, fear, and complaining about pricing, especially since we don't actually know what it will be, nor can we do anything about it. So, in the spirit of getting back to daydreaming about driving a JT - let's talk about what we want! Starting at the the top...
Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
Hard top primarily. Dual top so I can have a rain squall solution in summer.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
With the JK/JL I would go with a hard top only.

With the JT I will go with the duel top for one reason. I can take the doors off (hope just a 2 door but probably not) and take them with me in a rack in the bed. That way if I am on a long run I don't have to worry about rain as much. I have come very close a few time getting caught up in a pop up summer downpour with the doos and top for my JK sitting in my garage. I never run with the top of with the doors on. I just don't see the point.

FrankInNordale

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport
With the way the pricing looks I'll be settling for a soft top, but its easier for me to make that decision since I have a company car for commuting. Plus, I currently live in FL, but am hoping to be living somewhere in the NW/Rocky Mountain region by the time it comes out. What I really am hoping for is that we will be able to throw a set of 35's on as easily as it is for the JL.

SS_Syndicate

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sevenslotsyndicate.com
Vehicle(s)
'13-JKUR, '16 KL Cherokee, '17 4-Runner, '67 Kaiser M715
Occupation
Engineer, Blogger, Vlogger
It, won't be a Taco, but if I can't have a soft top I will go with either a Raptor or Ranger Raptor if I can't have a soft top.

95% of the time we will run the soft top, only trading for a hard top when we are camping/overlanding in areas that don't allow soft top vehicles.

OP
OP

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
It, won't be a Taco, but if I can't have a soft top I will go with either a Raptor or Ranger Raptor if I can't have a soft top.
The existence of the soft top has been confirmed, so unless you’ve got someone else deciding for you, you can have a soft top.
Sponsored