First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Take a look at the Rock Hard 4x4 version.... a little cheaper and from Quadratec there are on sale right now. (would save you considerable bucks) You also get a Military discount and free freight shipping on a pallet to your door. Mine took 10 week to deliver, I believe they are made to order. it was a very easy company to deal with. I would venture to say they are damn near indestructible, they are heavy but for me thats weight Im willing to justify... they make the stock rubi rails seem like toothpicks... ... so far I love them https://www.quadratec.com/p/rock-ha...ker-guards-jeep-gladiator-jt/angled-down-tube

Jeep Gladiator White Knuckle Sliders 20220620_162029

OP
OP
Oneshotlucky

Oneshotlucky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Ops Manager
Take a look at the Rock Hard 4x4 version.... a little cheaper and from Quadratec there are on sale right now. (would save you considerable bucks) You also get a Military discount and free freight shipping on a pallet to your door. Mine took 10 week to deliver, I believe they are made to order. it was a very easy company to deal with. I would venture to say they are damn near indestructible, they are heavy but for me thats weight Im willing to justify... they make the stock rubi rails seem like toothpicks... ... so far I love them https://www.quadratec.com/p/rock-ha...ker-guards-jeep-gladiator-jt/angled-down-tube

Jeep Gladiator White Knuckle Sliders 20220620_162029
You are so right! Awesome company that makes good stuff! I only went with ACE because I got to keep the rubi rails with them!

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
You are so right! Awesome company that makes good stuff! I only went with ACE because I got to keep the rubi rails with them!
That was my thought at first, but the Rock Hard are so much heavier duty than the OEM rail. After receiving and installing, I am so glad I replaced them... the rock hard are beast and don't even compare to the stock... once I got over spending money on something I thoeretically I already had... and the fact I will have a set of lonely rubi rails in the garage it was a no brainer. Anyway you go will be an upgrade, so probably best to get what aesthetically looks good to you and compliments your rig the best.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Oneshotlucky

Oneshotlucky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Ops Manager

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I pounded the shit out of my White Knuckle sliders at Rausch Creek this past weekend. 3 days on the trail. Peeled some Line-X off of them.

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2022 MK8 GTI
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cube Monkey
I pounded the shit out of my White Knuckle sliders at Rausch Creek this past weekend. 3 days on the trail. Peeled some Line-X off of them.
Have any installed pics?

Sponsored

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
Shoot

Dougstdig

First Name