First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Training Manager
We let our 16 yo drive it all the time. He feels pretty safe in it...and easier for him to see out of than our Durango.

It was cool a few weeks back letting him off-road it in the desert for the first time.
Sponsored

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty much anyone that wants to drive it I'll let them, but it's a manual - so not too many people I know can actually drive it.
Manual here too. Many of my friends and family drive stick. Wife lives driving it. My 15 year old daughter will learn soon.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I drive it and my 14 year old son is learning to drive in it. We go to parking lots and do lots of practice.

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
I let the force drive, I just close my eyes and let the truck take me where it wants.
Seem to always end up in a ditch.

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
I would be ok with anyone within reason. I like sharing my stuff. Plus my wife works closely with insurance companies, through her work, and we have amazing auto insurance. It’s almost a plus if one of our vehicles were to get totaled.

Sponsored

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
I would be ok with anyone within reason. I like sharing my stuff. Plus my wife works closely with insurance companies, through her work, and we have amazing auto insurance. It’s almost a plus if one of our vehicles were to get totaled.
I can help you out with that, Let me know when your ready to trade up. It will be a spectacular video. Full Send!

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
I can help you out with that, Let me know when your ready to trade up. It will be a spectacular video. Full Send!
Full Send.gif

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
I purchased my JT 10/15/2020 and my wife loves to ride in it, but she hasn't gotten up the nerve to drive it. She would drive my JKU.

dgulia

First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL; 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk; 2017 Dodge Challenger RT
Me, Myself and I drive the Gladiator
Does that count as 3 people
lol

Sponsored

Capt.Grumps1075

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Towboat Captain
My wife and only the wife lol. My oldest wants to drive it but her track record with vehicles coming back in one piece isn't promising :CWL:

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Manual here too. Many of my friends and family drive stick. Wife lives driving it. My 15 year old daughter will learn soon.
She is learning now. Doing surprisingly well!

dfwxjer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr JKRX, Navigator L, 63 Impala SS, Lexus CT200h
My wife. She didn't want anything to do with it at first, and now she loves it. Now we only drive the Navigator if we're taking all 3 kids somewhere out of town. So the Jeep is over 6k miles in 2 months.

BigBearGladiator

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
CAD Engineer
Exactly, its just a truck. Its fun and cool but they made a bunch of them. I want it to produce smiles.
I really like how you guys think. I offer it (2021 Mojave) to my wife to drive and she heck no's me. Not a single person in my inner circle will drive it lol.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is an automatic, but that doesn't matter. My wife COULD drive it but her license is restricted to automatic due to her handicap. She drove my '36 F20 tractor (with hand brakes), she drove my '87 Comanche with T5, she drove other equipment and vehicles I had, it's just harder due to her right arm. If we were in Australia, she'd be fine.
My son - grew up with manual transmissions. His wife drove trucks in Korea (at about 5'4" and 115 pounds soaking wet)
My wife drove my JT from CO to IA and loved it. She drove it much of the way back to IA from Fort Wayne. Don't tell her she can't do something - you WILL regret it.
There's no one else around here who would need or want to drive it - retired, out in the country, family miles away. We'll see when we take it to Florida later this year as I bet my daughter in law will want to try it. She handled my 95 F250 4x4 with ease, even backing into narrow spots.
Sponsored