Who on here is from Ohio?

DQQSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Ecodiesel
Occupation
Sprinkler Fitter
This may have a thread already, but I didn't see one. I pass a ton of Gladiators every day and was wondering if any of you are on here.
Thank God Ohio is in the Great Lakes region. Great Lakes forum would otherwise be a graveyard. For as many Jeeps as I see up NW Wisconsin there no one on JT forums
Sponsored

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
Central Ohio, grew up in Northwest ohio, visit there an Northeast ohio often in our Red Willys JT and/or cooper brown jku!

i think I've seen a few folks / JTs around from the forum.

Sponsored

the hiking viking

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gladiator Overland & '11 Wrangler JKU
Yo Buckeyes!

I grew up in Niles, next to Youngstown.

Navy for 10 years in Florida. Too hot.

Back to Ohio and settled in Akron for almost 20 years, still own a house there. Youngest son living in it while attending Kent State.

Moved to Grand Rapids, MI in 2018 when wife got a promotion here. She's about done with that so we'll be back in Ohio soon. I will miss the great two-track trails up here, all over the state and fun to ride.

Sponsored

Cruizer

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2020 Mustang EcoBoost
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Developer
So where's the best place to off-road for newbies in Ohio? We've had 3 other Jeeps, but none on the Wrangler platform. We had a Command which we loved with that Hemi in it. Then last we had a Cherokee Trail Hawk. But, we never really took them off-road. Just blasting through the snow.

So I'm looking for a goo place to learn this truck off-road. As well as let the wife learn what her truck can do.

Cruizer

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2020 Mustang EcoBoost
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Developer
After looking extensively over the last week. Vinton County looks like there are several trails to the public. Anyone in here a member of MOJO (Mid-Ohio Jeepers Organication)? Or, something like that. I'm thinking about joining them. Looks like they have several meets every year.