First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Greetings from Jacksonville, FL. I purchased my 1st Gladiator (2020 Sport S) 3 days ago. This rig has a lot of customization done to it and I would really like to contact the original owner to ask a few questions, primarily regarding the wiring. From what the dealership has told me, he is a retired Jacksonville, FL Sheriff's officer. Does anyone know who owed this vehicle before I did? It's a 2020 Sport S on 37's with 40k miles on it. Thank you in advance if anyone has any leads.
Jeep Gladiator Who owned this Gladiator? Glad
Sponsored

Pigman67

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Asset/fleet MGR
I wonder the same about mine.

It came out of Arizona.

Goid luck on your search.

Barnaby’sdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stuff
I think as soon as the former owner of this car sold it, he immediately left this forum (if he was here) :LOL:
That and if someone had any interest in talking with a buyer about a vehicle they were selling (or sold…in this case), they wouldn’t have dumped it off at a dealer.

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
I think as soon as the former owner of this car sold it, he immediately left this forum (if he was here) :LOL:
And there would have been a "this is my last jeep" thread...

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
Greetings from Jacksonville, FL. I purchased my 1st Gladiator (2020 Sport S) 3 days ago. This rig has a lot of customization done to it and I would really like to contact the original owner to ask a few questions, primarily regarding the wiring. From what the dealership has told me, he is a retired Jacksonville, FL Sheriff's officer. Does anyone know who owed this vehicle before I did? It's a 2020 Sport S on 37's with 40k miles on it. Thank you in advance if anyone has any leads.
Jeep Gladiator Who owned this Gladiator? Glad
What about wiring are you looking for? Mostly, you could trace wires to find out where they go. if you're wondering about lights, the driving lights in the bumper are most likely on the factory fog switch on the headlight switch. the hoop mounted and cowl mounted may be on Aux switches, if you have them, or an aftermarket switch. Winch quite possibly is wired directly to the battery, and may or may not have a control relay or master power switch.

Sponsored

OP
OP
hogfan24x7

hogfan24x7

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
All the wiring for the lights was done clean and wired to aux switches. I just had a couple of questions regarding the wiring of the air compressor & train horn as well as the sub/amp install to the Stinger head unit he installed.

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
All the wiring for the lights was done clean and wired to aux switches. I just had a couple of questions regarding the wiring of the air compressor & train horn as well as the sub/amp install to the Stinger head unit he installed.
I would just trace those. The horn, if there is no tank, probably runs to the battery, and activates via a switched relay.

Amps are usually run to the battery with an inline fuse, and the head unit may just have a harness adaptor.

DiverDaddy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Max Tow
Occupation
Electronics Tech
Try going back to the dealership and have them pass your info to whoever traded it in. I did that on a supercharged mustang I bought, and within a couple days I was contacted by the previous owner. We talked for over an hour…

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I would like to find the guy who bought my Power Wagon. I got a bunch of parts to sell to him.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
That and if someone had any interest in talking with a buyer about a vehicle they were selling (or sold…in this case), they wouldn’t have dumped it off at a dealer.
Why? I'd talk to anyone about my 2020 I traded in. I told the dealer as much. Any questions, contact me.
Mine had 0 issues when I left it off there. None at all. Smooth running, quiet, reliable.

Sponsored

Barnaby’sdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stuff
Why? I'd talk to anyone about my 2020 I traded in. I told the dealer as much. Any questions, contact me.
Mine had 0 issues when I left it off there. None at all. Smooth running, quiet, reliable.
I had a bad experience with someone that I sold a vehicle to years ago. That’s one of the reasons that I choose to dump vehicles off at Carmax or via trade-in, as opposed to dealing with private party.

It’s not a “there’s something wrong with the vehicle” thing. It’s a “if I still wanted to deal with a vehicle, it would still be in my garage” thing.

That and not saying that the OP is doing this, but in my experience, there’s often a tone or implication to go with questions like this.

rj74

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon
Occupation
Body Shop Manager
find duval county jeepers on Facebook and post on there. someone may know the previous owner
Sponsored