Sponsored

Who sold their white rubicon for a gladiator?

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
I traded for $39k... So looks like we both got a fair deal lol! They probably did a detail, replaced the cracked windshield and made $500.
Yeah that dealership didn’t make much. That’s awesome that you both got Amazing deals and we’re able to find each other. Thx for sharing the cost. These Jeeps sure do hold their value.
You both put a smile on my face reading this, and it’s a great story.
Sponsored

Bobzdar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1989 grand wagoneer
Wow, if it was traded in at $39k and you bought it for $40k, you got a damn good deal!

I bought my 2015 JKU Rubicon from Haley in Richmond. They were awesome to work with. Can't remember my dealer's name, but he was a heavy set younger guy. We made a deal over the phone and when we pulled into the dealership he had the keys ready for us to take a test drive. No funny business and the entire process took less than two hours. I'd buy from them again in a heartbeat. Much better experience than I had with Dulles Motorcars when I bought my Charger Hellcat in 2017. Those crooks can pound sand!
My experience was the same with both jeeps, they gave me a good deal considering how popular they were (I got the JLUR when they were red hot) and how much other dealers were charging, no haggling and out the door I went. Apparently they gave me good trade value too. No pressure, no funny business.