First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
physician
I think 35's would fit (37s with mopar lift too) but not on stock rims unless you had the max tow wider axles. offset wheels would work though

Scruf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 1997 TJ, 2017 Honda CRF250L
Occupation
Automotive Product Quality Engineer
Before I installed my lift, I did some test fitting with my 35"s. Note they are on aftermarket wheels, so the offset pushes them out a bit compared to a stock wheel.

Here's a walk around of 35"s on my stock Overland.

And here's a comparison of performance and gas mileage of stock vs 35"s.

Hope this helps.

Armyman247

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Before I installed my lift, I did some test fitting with my 35"s. Note they are on aftermarket wheels, so the offset pushes them out a bit compared to a stock wheel.

Hope this helps.
Did you happen to recalibrate the computer for the bigger tire size? I would think that would make a difference maybe not a lot but still.

Sponsored

Scruf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Did you happen to recalibrate the computer for the bigger tire size? I would think that would make a difference maybe not a lot but still.
yes, I’m using a Tazer mini.

OP
OP
Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase

Hope this helps.
Thanks so much. Even thought your tires weren't stock, I believe 35s will fit. That's what I'm shooting for. I may go with a small space lift to help any slight rubbing. I can't afford to pay someone to install a suspension lift (and pay for the lift).

Scruf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks so much. Even thought your tires weren't stock, I believe 35s will fit. That's what I'm shooting for. I may go with a small space lift to help any slight rubbing. I can't afford to pay someone to install a suspension lift (and pay for the lift).
Stock, my Overland had roughly 1.75” of rake, which was just a bit too much for my taste. So I think a 3/4” spacer in the front would be perfect for you. Obviously you aren’t going to have the clearance that a larger lift would give you, but would give you a bit more space in the front and take out a bit of rake. Plus it’s cheap. So if at a later date you decide you want to replace it with a lift kit, you haven’t wasted much money.

I never mounted my 35”s on the stock wheels. But since the stock wheels sit more inward in the wheel well, you might get a bit of rubbing on the control arm with 35”s. I can say for sure on that tho.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
what kind of deal on the 37's? Guys close to you may be interested.

OP
OP
Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
what kind of deal on the 37's? Guys close to you may be interested.
In Augusta, the guy said he had a full set of used (didn't say the brand) of 37x12.5x18s balanced and mounted for $300. Total. Not each. I should have bought them if they looked good just to sell.

Sponsored

Slyboots2313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Mopar lift will only get you 35’s. Why do you want 37’s and no lift?
This just isn’t true. Mopar 2” lift (which actually nets you closer to 3”) is more than enough for 37’s. Unless you’re mistakenly referring to Rubicon takeoff suspension which will only net you like an inch or so.

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5; Gladiator Overland
Mopar lift will only get you 35’s. Why do you want 37’s and no lift?
I'm afraid that's incorrect. I have the Mopar lift and Nitto Ridge grappler 37-R17-12.5s, installed by the dealer when I ordered my Overland, and there is absolutely no problem with them on or off road.

Hoghead

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr. JL....2017 Nissan 4x4 Pro4X.....2020 Jeep Gladiator....2019 Toyota Highlander AWD
Occupation
Owner....Freeman Tire Co. Inc.
Stock Overland here. 35x12.5's fit just great! Minor infrequent rubbing on the sway bar at full lock but otherwise they ride well. I don't take her off road so I would imagine you could run into issues there.
I put LT285/70X18 T/A K/O on mine and have plenty of clearance....

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I'm afraid that's incorrect. I have the Mopar lift and Nitto Ridge grappler 37-R17-12.5s, installed by the dealer when I ordered my Overland, and there is absolutely no problem with them on or off road.
the nitto 37 is really about a 35 and change. Ive seem versions of rhe mopar lift that barely articulate 35’s. I guess the newer ones are taller. Last one i parked next to was barely taller than i was.

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5; Gladiator Overland
the nitto 37 is really about a 35 and change. Ive seem versions of rhe mopar lift that barely articulate 35’s. I guess the newer ones are taller. Last one i parked next to was barely taller than i was.
That's funny, because my tape measure says they are almost exactly 37" tall. Maybe I need a new tape measure.
Sponsored